Lisa needs me

••Bill's P.O.V••

it was after midnight when I received the call from hospital, It was Tom on the line who was shouting with pain. I didn't know how i got there, How fast i speeded. I just knew that voice wasn't the Tom I always knew....

I shook my head in disbelief and instantly entered the room where he was sitting. What I saw made me gasp. "Tom!" I exclaimed as I hurried to his side, checking his body to ensure he was okay. I found only a few wounds, nothing too serious for the blood he had all over his body.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, feeling the tension in his body, and could tell he was in shock. "Tom..what The fuck had happened? Where is all this blood coming from?" I asked urgently, my voice filled with concern. He didn't respond; instead, he continued to stare blankly, lost in his thoughts.

As I turned my head to follow his gaze, my heart sank when I saw Lisa covered in blood. She was in the front room where doctors surrounded her sleepy body, rushing in and out of the room in a frenzy.

"I fucked up, Bill..." He finally spoke, his voice filled with regret and anguish. "I FUCKED UP," he yelled, his emotions pouring out. That's when I noticed the tears welling up in his eyes.

I sightly moved back in shock, trying to process what i had saw, I've never saw him cry, Not in 18 years. I could say the last time i had seen him like this was when he was 6...

"Bill...she wasn't moving." He said, His voice cracking. I quickly sat beside him and warped my arms around his."Tom what happened...Fucking talk."I snapped.

".Uh..I.." Tom tried to speak, but before he could say anything, a doctor rushed into the room, holding a syringe and empty blood bags. Confused, I asked Tom, "Wait, what's going on?" as the doctor positioned himself next to Tom's seat.

The doctor calmly grabbed a cotton ball filled with alcohol and began to clean Tom's bloody arm. My frustration grew as I saw him pull out the syringe. "Wait, what the fuck are you doing?" I snapped at the doctor, feeling protective of Tom and uncertain about the sudden medical intervention.

He gazed at me for a moment before inserting the needle into Tom's arm."Taking his blood." He said calmly.

"But why..?" I said trying to keep my calm.

"Lisa needs blood...Lisa needs me." Tom said not taking his eyes of the room she was placed.

•••

It has been weeks since the accident, The car crash. luckily with Tom's blood, Lisa had survived but she hasn't woken up. The Doctor said that she'll be in a coma due to the accident and the things that had happened to her. They can't tell when she'll be able to woke up and Tom... He didn't take the news very well.

( "Your a doctor... You should make her wake up.")He yelled.
("It's out of my control.." ) was the last thing the doctor managed to say before getting killed by my brother. He was in madness and even I couldn't stop him, all he could see and think was Lisa.

But he's a bit calmer now, as if he had Kinda accept the fact that she won't wake up any time soon but still, He sat besides her bed all day and night, waiting for her to open her eyes, waiting for a movement.

I still don't know what had happened, Tom hasn't talked about it yet but since He's my brother, my blood and i know him more than anyone else, I could have a few guesses.

I pressed the button for the floor where Lisa was hospitalized and waited sleeplessly in the elevator to open at my destination. It's 4 am and Thanks to Tom's who got the sleep out of me every single night, by being here in the hospital and i have to stay for my brother, for a girl that won't wake up.

I took a sip of my coffee and tried so hard to not fall asleep. I sighed when the doors opened to me and i stepped out, walking towards the end of the hallway. But suddenly I spot a figure from far, standing by the door. I zoomed in and that's when i noticed The man looked nothing like Tom.

I started to take steps rashly towards him, almost running and the man quickly noticed and turned his head towards me, revealing a black mask on his face and a gun in his hand.

I dropped my coffee before quickly grabbing my gun out of my pocket, still trying to reach him at the end of the hallway. "Get the fuck away from that Room." I yelled, aiming my gun at him.

He suddenly turned back and ran more towards the end of the hallway, where the stairs were placed. I quickly followed him, determined to catch him. As I reached the stairs, I heard the echoing sound of his footsteps reverberating across the floors. "You mother fucker." I yelled before running down the stairs.

I cautiously descended the stairs, my grip on the gun firm and ready for any unexpected encounter. However, when I finally reached the lower floor, he was nowhere in sight. The man had already disappeared, leaving me frustrated and anxious.

I rushed through the hospital, checking every corner, but he seemed to have vanished without a trace.

Exhausted and defeated, I returned to Lisa's room, finding Tom still by her side, Not noticing anything around him. "Tom." I yelled before making my way towards him, grabbing him by his shoulders.

"Can't you see what's happening around you? Do you even notice?" I yelled grabbing him tight by his shoulders, He pushed me hard back to the wall, "Don't you dare to Raise your voice at me." He yelled back, but confused of my actions.

"Get your shit together man. Isn't she just a... Pet?" I said trying to keep my balance.

"She's different.. She's mine and she'll always be my pet." He confidently said.

"Yeah..Yeah.. I said that about Tanya too, She was different to me too but you fucking kill her before my eyes." I said frustrated, Now stepping back towards him.

"Remember?" I said. "You said that feelings are weakness...Before shooting her."

He just stared and I sighed. "And yes feelings are weakness Tom, You were right. Now you see how it feels right?" I said now more calm, slowly walking up towards the door.

"Only if i had reached here a bit late, who knows maybe you and Lisa would be dead by now."

"What the fuck are you talking about." He shouted, confused.

"Tom you and I, we are surrendered by enemies, they'll spot us, they'll follow us to our next step. You better be careful." I said now pointing at Lisa who was in deep sleep on the bed. "Don't give them weaknesses." I finished, taking a last glance of Tom and Lisa before making my way out of the room.

I felt bad, I deeply felt bad for Lisa who's body was laying on the bed unconscious, almost like she was dead, But at the same time, I couldn't stop myself from being frustrated. Tom and I, our name brings goosebumps to people, our presence makes them fear for their lives, and yet he was risking it all for a pet, for a girl name Lisa who wishes Tom's death more than anything else.

The pictures of Tanya suddenly appear on my mind, Her short curly black hair, Her blue eyes, her cute smile yet so rough. She was gorgeous, She was one of those kind of girls that you could call her a karma and I think that's why I showed so much interest in her but still, Now that it's been a long time, Now that I'm thinking about her with no feelings, all she did for me was giving me the pleasure of sex and the things that I forced her to do. Never genuine things she wanted to do herself for me....Unlike Ria... and again a pet. I'm not that kind of person who makes the same mistake twice, But Ria, She makes me feel wanted and loved, I guess that's what I was looking for my whole life.

write your opinions loves:)