Hands of a murderer

••Lisa's P.O.V••

I started to worry when Ria didn't show up, I tried to call her several times, to make sure that she's doing good or not but I was left without an answer.

I took a sip of my drink and tried to not think about it. She was probably doing something stupid again like usual and I shouldn't sit here and worry about her all day.

Letting out a sigh, I reached for the TV remote, desperately seeking a distraction. Channel after channel, I scrolled, hoping to find something interesting enough to distract my thoughts. but as I was going on, something caught my attention and Goosebumps prickled my skin as I read his name on the news channel."Tom Kaulitz."

"The murder of four innocent women in Tokyo, The police had found the inanimate bodies at 1:46 am in a parking lot. they had been murdered by multiple shots in their faces, causing them unrecognizable. Their identities are still unclear but .."

I gasped. I hastily turned off the TV in disbelief, I couldn't listen to it for another second. The thought of Ria being with them right now crossed my mind and there was nothing I could do to help."I hope she's alright. "I whispered.

He was really a murder, I had met a real serial killer, The Hands of a murder was on me. although he had back gloves on his hand that he never took off. But still the thought of it gets me sick. the thoughts of me on his shoulder trying to release myself from him, him grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me along with himself. the thought of Ria, my best friend being with them right now and i had no idea if she was dead or alive.

•• Tom's P.O.V••

I inhaled a smoke of my cigarette Before getting out of the car. making my way to the little tiny house that Lisa was in. I swiftly opened the door with Ria's keys and slipped inside. for a moment, I was ready to face Lisa, to see her shock face when she sees my figure in her house, but as was i expected, she was probably sleeping in her bedroom, not knowing that i had break into her house.

I dropped my cigarette on the ground, crushed it beneath my shoe before examining her small house. it was tiny and cheap compared to mine but..it had a strange feeling...a feeling that my house didn't have...A very warm feeling.

I begin to walk around the house while i could hear my footsteps breaking the silent. My attention got drawn to some pictures that were hanging on the wall, a picture of her but much younger and a lady beside her that I was guessing to be her mom. They had the same honey eyes and they looked so much alike but There was a male figure on her other side and his face was ripped out of the picture. Was that her dad?

I ignored my useless thoughts and stole my gaze from it, not that I care about it. but another picture caught my eye, it was just her, looking at the camera with a soft smile, but once again it was her eyes. something was definitely about it and it was getting me lost in it.

"That's so stupid what am I thinking?"I whispered before mentally slapping myself. She's just an annoying girl who should pay for what she did.

I shifted my gaze away in frustration before I opened the nearest room. And there she was, peacefully asleep with a book on her chest while her long black hair had covering her face completely.

I slowly walked towards her before grabbing the book out of her hands. I've never seen a girl with a book around here, maybe there is but the ones that are around me are all hookers and whors. they can't hold on to anything with their hands except for cocks and drugs.