I hate you

"You are sick.. you need to be admitted to a mental institute." I shouted at him.

To my surprise, his cold expression didn't change. He reached the door after Bill had left the room."Get dressed and come down for lunch." He demanded before leaving the room.

I got up angrily, and that's when I noticed I had nothing under the blanket, just a little underwear that was my only protector last night. I spotted my dress on the floor, which was now all torn. He was rough, but that wasn't surprising.

I sighed and opened the door that led me to the big bathroom, which was almost the size of my own room. I quickly turned on the hot water and stepped in, letting it rain down on my whole body.

I started to rub myself under the water, trying to cleanse all the touches he had left on my body. I scrubbed my skin so hard that it felt like it could be ripped off at any moment. I felt disgusted and ashamed, thinking about how he touched me last night, like I was his toy.

A few tears came running down my cheeks, but they faded away with the hot water streaming on my face. I have to be strong, I have to handle these situations somehow; he could never break me. I will not let him. I have a life, and I will not let him destroy it and take me to his dark world.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, glancing at myself in the mirror. Dimples had appeared under my eyes, and there was a small wound on the side of my lip.

I sighed before making my way back into the room. With no other choice, I reluctantly put on the shirt that Tom had thrown at me last night. His bitter scent still lingered on the shirt, which bothered me, but it seemed like my only option.

As I let my wet hair dry out, I gazed outside the big window, and it became apparent that there was no chance of escaping this hell. The house was surrounded by giant gates, and a few guards were stationed beside the doors, blocking every possible way to escape.

Suddenly, I jumped out of my place, startled by the sound of the door. I turned back to see Yumi bursting into the room, her head down, and quickly making her way to a table where she grabbed a pack of cigarettes.

"Yumi.." I called her name but she turned back towards the door without glancing at me.

"Yumi, wait..." I said, spotting her and following her out of the room. I tried to get her attention by grabbing her hand, but she freed her arm from my grasp and continued walking down the stairs. Frustrated, I mumbled, "Bitch," and slowly followed behind her, analyzing the house as I went.

She reached the kitchen, and I cautiously moved inside, standing behind her to observe everyone present, except for Gustav. "Morning," Morgan smiled widely, causing George to give her a strange look.

I nodded shyly and stepped aside, giving Yumi space. She rushed to Tom and quickly tried to sit on his lap, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, but Tom's gaze was locked on me, and I could feel his intense stare.

My head down, I slowly made my way to the table where I found an empty seat, far away from him. As I was about to sat down, he suddenly pushed Yumi hard away from him.

"You sit here." He said to me, pointing at his lap.

"Tome...baby, no. Let me sit," Yumi whined softly, but he kept his eyes locked on me and demanded sharply, "I said you'll sit here."

"No." I yelled back.

He got up to his seat angrily, causing a few glasses to fall off the table and shatter into pieces. I jumped out of my place in fear, knowing that his calm expression was now gone, and the situation had become tense.