My dear best friend

The stranger spear tackled me to the ground and I struggled to breathe as the stranger laid over me.

The stranger pulled back and I gasped "Bill!" I breathed, still him crushing me.

He pulled himself away from me and pinned me down by my arms. "I knew you were going to make this hard."He said, smirking at me.

"Why are you doing this Bill? Don't let him take me Bill, let me go please!" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." He said, looking up at Tom who was groaning and rubbing his head.

Bill laughed at him "You got your ass kicked by a girl" I struggled beneath Bill but he kept a tight grip on me.

"Shut up!" Tom snapped, still dragging his feet towards me.

I began to struggle more, my eyes now going red, ready to cry because of the man stumbling towards me. "Let me go!" I screamed "Help!" I screamed again, hoping a neighbor would hear .

Tom grabbed my arm "No!" I cried as he pulled me to my feet.

He pushed me against his car. "That wasn't very nice." He said, staring me in the eyes.

He turned around, his hands still pinning me against his car. "Pack her bag and grab out an outfit for her." Bill nodded and made his way inside my house.

"This isn't going to work!" I spat at Tom.

"Why not? It's worked with all the other girls" Tom smirked and put his arm around me, I tried to slip from under him but he held me tight.

"I'm not like those whors around you." I snarled at him.

"Trust me.....I know."

***

He pressed his foot on the accelerator and with every speed the mist increased, my heart rate also increased. The sound of his gas pedal was so loud that I could barely hear anything else around me. He was moving at the speed of light in the highway and I was frozen to my seat, not able to move an inch as I was waiting for us to crash any moment.

He skillfully maneuvered through the road with his brother Bill following behind, as if the whole road was their own.

Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat as I noticed a car turning directly into our path. Panic surged through me, knowing that we'll definitely crash into it. Closing my eyes tightly, I couldn't help but let out a piercing scream, feeling as if I had been thrust into a terrifying movie scene.

But then, to my surprise, Tom reacted swiftly, sharply veering away from the oncoming car. The crash never happened. Opening my eyes, only to see my hand gripping his tightly.

I quickly pulled my hand away before he gazed at me.
"You look pale darling." He said mocking me.

I ignored him, turning away my gaze only to spot myself in the mirror, looking like a ghost. he was right, I was really pale.

I sighed as I saw the dress I was wearing in the mirror. A very open tight black dress that Bill had brought up from Ria's room, as if my own clothes weren't revealing enough for them.

But luckily I had found a sweater under the seat to cover myself with. I didn't care if it was Tom's or anyone else's at that point. I just didn't want my tits to fall out in front of them.

Minutes passed and Tom turned a corner and came to a screeching stop. I looked around only to see and an abandon building in front of me.