Tonight is the Night

"Where the fuck is she" he yelled to my face and my eyes started stinging before he shouted again"If your not going to bring than her tell me where the fuck she is" i couldn't talk, i couldn't say a word my airways were blocked.

"You're making it more difficult than it has to be Ria, Tell me where she is or ..." Then his gaze went down on my naked body. I didn't want him to touch me, I didn't want him to look at me.. I knew what he would do to me.. like he did to Yumi.

My tears started to fall down my face as I tried to release my throat but He just pushed his body weight more on me. I was on the brink of passing out when I felt the grip on my throat loosen. I fell to my knees and started coughing, trying to catch a breath.

Bill had pulled Tom away from me and was trying to calm him down" Tom what the fuck is wrong you, you interrupted my fun time." Bill said as he gave me a blanket while standing in front of me.

"It's all her fault, if she had brought her here I wouldn't be standing here watching you two naked."he snapped.

"I got this." Bill said before leaning down beside me.  "Ria just tell him where she is" i looked up at him trying to process what just happened here "Are you fucking slow?" Tom yelled again.

"Come on Ria..." Bill whispered. I looked at Tom who was standing behind Bill, watching me with no feeling, his hand folded on his chest. "Ria if you don't tell him, i can't stop him from what he's going to do to you" He than whispered again.

But i just didn't want to. I didn't want him to have Lisa. I didn't want him near her.. i just wanted to die in that moment.

"That's it" he shouted before pushing Bill out of His way" Bill get out of this room right now" he yelled "Or .. you can just sit and watch" he completed his sentence with a smirk and I just couldn't move a sel.

He made his way towards me and grabbed me again, throw me hard on the bed " Ok fine.. please stop.. i'll .. tell you. i'll tell you " I shouted trying to take a breath while crying my eyes out.

"Good." he said "Learn Bill."

***

I slowly walked out of the room after Bill and Tom left. My breaths were to heavy, i was ashamed... i still couldn't believe what happened. every scene was repeating in my head but it was still unbelievable.

The pressure he had put on me was just too heavy and I had no choice..now he'll probably be going to get her anytime soon...and i am the reason.

My tears started flowing out of my eyes, i couldn't hold them back anymore.

The feeling of guilt was all over my body and I couldn't think about anything else except the pain I caused Lisa. I know she would be heartbroken by me and she would never forgive me for what I did. but it was Tom who did this. I wouldn't know what would happen if I hadn't told him, and I wasn't curious about the answer either.

"Ria! " Morgan called as she ran over to me, doing a little skip in her step. "great now they all are here!" I whispered before whipping off my tears rashly.

"Hey Morgan" I said plainly, trying to hide everything that happened.

"Why so low?" she asked, making her voice like a baby.

"Nothing.. just about Lisa again."

"Oh, I still haven't seen her once, I mean just that one time when she fell down trying to run, but it was her bum staring back at me not her face" She laughed.