Fight Me

it's been a few days since she got her memories back, I was surprised that she didn't argued that every night I crawled in next to her, cradling her body against mine.
she was silent all them time, not moving from my bed, sleeping most of the time.

I glanced over at her sleeping body, being distracted from her beautiful face to the deep scar on her wrist. That sear brought pain to me every time I would spot it, it's like it's a reminder, and so that I would never forget the pain I had caused her, the pain that caused her to try to open that scar again, to kill herself.

I leant over and kissed her exposed shoulder before reaching my arm over her gently stroking my fingers along that dreadful scar.

I lay there for awhile, just staring at her and stroking that scar. I finally got up, not wanting to wake her. I made my way out of the room and scratched at my bare chest.

I walked down the stairs where I stop those three pets laying on the sofa, morgan smoking as always and the rest all went silent once I was in sight;"Don't smoke on my sofa you dirty bitch." I groaned as I grabbed her arm and pushed her down.

She fell off to her bum,"oh I'm sorry.." She moaned, So annoying.

"Get out of here" I said with a stretch.

"Yes" They all said, before making their way past me.
Ria was behind the other two, she was just about to get past me when I put my arm out, causing her to get pulled back "Not you" I said with a serious glare.

She nodded, her head down.

"Now Ria" I said, placing my finger under her chin to make her look me in the eyes. "Have you talked to Lisa after that party?"

"Um, no Tom"

I dropped my finger from her chin "I wouldn't lie to me if I was you, I kill whoever lies to me" I said with an evil smirk;I love the power I had over these animals.

"I'm sorry, um, well, I...I tried to talk to her two days ago but she... she refused, and."

"And? I want to know everything she said, speak in her exact words, and Ria" I stared down at her, my arm rested against the doorframe blocking her in "I can tell if you're not speaking in her words"

Ria nodded shyly, the girl was pissing herself. "She said that she hates me and never wants to see my face again...after you told me to lie to her when she couldn't remember her memories..."

"Nothing more?"

Ria nodded, her hair falling in front of her face "Is that all she told you?"

"Yes, I swear" She answered quickly.

"Get out" I said, removing my arm to let her pass.
She didn't say anything she just swooped out of the room; glad to be free from me.

"Tom" Bill's voice came from the hall and I leant back to see him making his way over, slapping Ria hard on the ass as she passed him.

"It's a big race tonight, heard some big shots are coming, are we showing up tonight?"

"Of course, it's been almost three months that I haven't shown up. thanks to Lisa." I said a bit angrily.

"Trust me I know, people have been asking where you've been" Bill said with a smirk.

"We will go tonight, but first do me a favor and go wake Lisa up"

"She still hasn't come out if your room yet?"He asked.

I shook my head before he continued. "Well I don't know Tom, Your acting really weird, I mean i've never seen you like this since..."