Princess

⚠️warning+18⚠️

Bill took out a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and put one on his lips, he then hold it towards me and without a word I took one out. he pulled out an lighter and lighted up the cigarette that was between my lips.

"Ria "he said than i looked at him "Do you remember why we need her here" Bill asked, something hidden in his voice.

"Yeah, Tom wants her," I said painfully, taking a puff of the cigarette.

Bill's hand left the steering wheel to rub my shoulder "He's going to get her with or without you, so you being her friend and all, would probably want him to get her the nice and easy way"

"Yeah" I replied in a whisper.

"Good, so do something useful" He stopped the car "and get that stubborn little girl" He turned off the car "to get her annoying ass" He turned to me "here"

I nodded and we both stepped out of the car. He took my hand and walked me towards an abandoned building in front of us.

"What is this place?" i asked, raising my eyebrows, taking a puff.

"You'll see.." He chuckled as he led me towards the door.

"wow.." I expressed as bill turned on the lights. the place looked nothing like the outside, it was a brand new club right in front of me.

"You like it huh?" He asked as he threw his cigarette on the ground.

"I like it.. i really do. this is so cool "I replied, looking around with surprise.

"This club belonged to someone else you know..." he said pulling me into him while he was standing behind me. "but he had a debt of about six million dollars to us." He added, now his lips were close to my neck while his hands were rubbing my skin softly. "I shot him in the face after he refused to pay his debts. And his man's, Oh you don't wanna know what happened to them" He finished with an smirk and i felt my whole body covered with goosebumps."Now the club is ours but we kept it private, didn't want any more idiots to come up here and mess it up"

I jumped out of his arms nervously." Yeah I mean look at this place, it's so nice and untouched." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"mhmm"He mumbled. gazing at me with a side smile.

"I mean imagine having the whole club for yourself, This is really cool!" I continued, smiling back at him.

"You think so?" he asked before he came closer and grabbed the cigarette that was between my lips, taking a puff than throw it away while looking straight into my eyes.

"yeah" I replied nervously, i felt my body warmed up as he put his hand on the side of my face.

"Oh I love it when you blush.." He said before his lips met mine with passion.

He stuck his body to mine while he was eating my lips with enjoyment. His warm hand softly touched my skin, gliding downward until it reached my underwear.

I got shivers as his fingers reached under my thong and he started to rub my clitoris. I couldn't help but let out a moan inside his mouth. With his other hand, he started to grab one of my tits and slowly squeezed it and I could feel my whole body burning with every little touch of him.

I put my hand on His pants where I felt his cock hard as a rock, almost ripping the pants. He pushed me with his body and opened a door behind my back, leading me into a room where I found myself thrown onto a bed. He jumped on me and aggressively took off my top, placing his hot tongue on the top of my chest.