Big Mistake

"Oh my name is Elefteria, Ria for short and this is Li.."  I pinched her and interrupting her mid-sentence ."Ouch what are you doing?" she exclaimed, surprised by my action.

I stayed silent and just stared into her eyes hoping that she'll understand, I don't want this man to know my name.

He gaze at us with eyes full of confusion, but he continued, "So, what are you girls doing here?"

"We were just passing by and I saw this place with these really cool cars and I knew I had to come and check them out. I have had a fascination with cars since I was little and I just couldn't stop myself from coming in and now i'm kinda curious to see if i can find the fastest guy in Tokyo." Ria expressed while giving him a playful smile as she pushed her hair back to her ear.

He chuckled and I wiped my mouth annoyed at her actions. "Well you have found them." He confidently replied.

"Hey, how would you like to take a ride with me, I'm racing soon and would love to have you as my passenger." he continued as he held out his hand to her.

"No way," I blurted out. "Definitely" Ria said happily, taking his hand.

I grabbed her arm immediately "Ria are you serious? No way that you're getting into his car. You wanna play with your life?" I said.

"Look, you have a problem?" The tall groaned, gazing at me annoyed.

"Yeah I do." I snapped at him. He can't be serious! We just met him and Ria doesn't even know his name and wants to get in his car?

"Oh Come on Lisa. This is a dream come true!" She said and i could feel the excitement screaming in her eyes.

"But it's dangerous, what if he crashes? and you don't even know his name! this is crazy."

"They never crash." She chuckled as she gazed at him, as if she was waiting for him to confirm that.

I sighed and he replied, "That's right princess, and just so that you wondered, I'm Bill kaulitz."

"I wasn't curious." I said. "Well, I wanted to know in case Ria goes missing and I have to call the cops." He laughed. "They wouldn't do much good sweetheart."

And they began to walk off as I watched on worried as hell. "And don't call me sweetheart." I shouted.

I stood uncomfortably by the side lines and watched as Bill opened the door for Ria and let her in his car, his dark black car with red lines all over it that looked like it had come out of a movie.

Then he confidently strolled toward a white car that was in line beside his, leaning over, he started a conversation with a Japanese man who was comfortably seated inside his white car. I watched with curiosity, wondered what they were discussing.

after a moment an smirk appeared on his face. "Than see you in the start line, Sora" He chuckled before turning back to the direction of his car.

It was than i noticed a man with black cornrows, The one that came to the crowd with Bill, Who was now standing in front of Bill's car. his arms folded across his chest, and glancing at Bill who was getting closer and closer to him.

As Bill neared him, He leaned in and whispered something close to his ear. After their brief exchange, Bill settled into his car, preparing to make his way towards the start line where the white car was now parked, ready for the upcoming race.

"Everyone.. Bill kaulitz is racing!" someone shouted behind me and The crowd quickly gathered, moving closer to catch a glimpse.

Now the air was full of screams and cheers as Bill was hanging his hand out of the window, glancing at everyone with confidence, as if he already knew he's going to win.