A bit of my darkness

••Tom's P.O.V••

"Tom..." She pleaded with a soft sweet voice that ran through my ears and it sent a painful jolt to my heart.

It made me stop, pause in my moment of destroying this girl's innocence, of ripping that delicate line that had never been crossed. Her whisper kept swaying through my head though she was now silent, laying beneath me in defeat, as if she was already broken.

My finger still laid against her warm skin, so close to what she was trying to protect. I hated this girl; she was annoying and always getting in my way, so why did I stop?

Why haven't I destroyed her already, shut her up for good.

I slid my finger away from her and it was silent for she had stopped crying and I was no longer panting from excitement, now I was just breathing slowly.

I watched as her chest rose and fell gently, slowly, she was calm now, like she was taking her defeat easily.

My eyes looked down among her beautiful body before looking at her honey eyes, her sad, fearful honey eyes. They glistened in the light from the many tears I had caused, from the pain I had caused.

She didn't look at me, it was as if she was too scared and for a moment it broke my heart to see her this way. I mentally slapped myself, bringing myself to reality, to how I hate this annoying girl named Lisa.
I wonder if all Lisa's are this annoying. No, she's one of a kind.. to me.

I grabbed her chin roughly and made her face me "Take this as a warning."

I spat at her before opening the rope on her hands and pulling myself away from her.

I grabbed my boxers that was lying on the bed and put it on before reaching the door. I placed my hand on the door handle and stopped to look back at her. She had already wrapped the sheet around her breasts but was still lying in place; I pictured myself a few seconds ago, lying on top of her delicious body, laughing at her pain...I swallowed harshly, then opened the door and left her in the dark.

Once I was down the hall I quickly turned into the bathroom and closed the door before throwing some of the girls' belongings to the floor. I slammed my fists against the counter before tossing around some more items.

Why did I stop? Why did I stop? I'm Tom Kaulitz, no sympathy for anyone, especially not a pet. They're pets, they're animals. Yet, I felt for her, she made me feel horrible for what I had done, for what I was doing.

I took a long look in the mirror, studied myself, stared straight into my eyes..I am a monster...but I liked that... I kill innocent people, rape innocent girls.. I do everything yet I've never felt bad for what I did, for what I do, I loved it, I loved the rush. I loved what I was doing to her, I was ready to rape her, to beat her around a bit more harder than what I usually do.

Yet I stopped, her voice, she had never called me by my name before... not once but the way she called me awakened something inside me that I've never felt before and made me uncomfortable.

I groaned loudly, infuriated by Lisa, the broken girl lying in pieces on my bed. I slammed my fists into the mirror, sick of looking at myself.

The glass shattered loudly and pieces fell into the sink and on the counter. My hands jolted with a fierce sting, yet I ignored it with a slight grunt before slamming my fists into the mirror for the last time.

A few pieces smashed on the floor, some little pieces sticking into my feet. I pulled my hands to my face, they dripped of blood, a few chunks of shattered glass were pried in my hands and I left them, feeling drowsy from the pain.

I left the bathroom and made my way down the hall back to my bedroom. I could imagine what Lisa was feeling, how terrified she was as she heard my footsteps coming down the hall, how she heard the door opening and saw my shadow standing in the doorway, it made me sick.

My eyes shot to her, she was huddled in the corner, staring at the floor with emptiness as her black hair was covering half of her face. She looked as though she was trying to collect herself, the blanket was wrapped around her and she was out of the bed, away from the crime scene.

I grabbed a shirt of mine that was laying on a table before throwing it at her and made my way to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and began to wash up my hand but it started to sting so painfully and the sink was covered in the red of my blood. I angrily turned off the water before grabbing a towel and walking to the room.

I gazed at her for a moment, thinking about what to do, my hands were in no shape to grab her and drag her and beat her around, and my heart was temporarily too weak.

So I walked to my bed and collapsed, trying hard to block out her heavy breathing as she huddled in the corner. Her soft cries as she started to calm down, her sweet scent that had a bit of mine smudged on it, a bit of my darkness had smothered her light and it had shown.

••Lisa's P.O.V••

The morning light wasn't what woke me up this morning; it was Tom who had been in the shower with his loud noises.

I looked around, the dry throat; gut wrenching feeling suddenly hitting me, Tom almost raped me last night. He was so close to doing it, he had that look, that tone of voice, he was going to do it, why he stopped I have no idea. Why did he stop? He hurt himself, blood ran from his hands, I was glad, I was glad he felt some sort of pain; though it was nowhere near as painful as the pain I felt it was some sort of pain to serve me a little satisfaction.

I had no idea how I slept, but i was in the same position, In the corner of the room, laying against the wall with the blanket around me. I gazed at the shirt Tom had thrown at me last night but I didn't had the strength to put it on.

Suddenly the door opened and my eyes shifted toTom who came out of the shower with a little black towel that had covered his lower body. His big muscles were now visible in the light.

But suddenly a big old scar that was placed on the right side his back, caught my eyes but before i could get a better glance, he turned to me and dropped his towel.

I quickly looked away as the flashes from last night came running down my head. He chuckled at my reaction and mumbled something which I couldn't hear.

After a few moments he got all dressed up and as always wearing a black headband around his head. He glanced back at me while putting on his black leather gloves."From now on your not allowed to get out of this room only when I say so."

"Oh, so now your putting up rules for me?" I hardly said.

"You are my pet now, Lisa. There's nothing you could do against it." He said with a cold expression.

I was ready to answer but then the door suddenly opened, where I saw Bill coming into the room.

He gazed at me with surprise, shock at the statue I was. His lips moved, "You good?" He whispered quietly, hiding his question from Tom.

I shook my head as a No."Where is Yumi?" He asked Tom."Why would I care." Tom replied as he placed his gun under his pants. "Right.." Bill chuckled.

"I'm going to get Ria from hospital now." He said and my heart began racing fast out of joy. Ria was ok! I was glad, knowing that I would soon have my best friend back, and then we could build a plan to get out of this hell. But then, I felt all my happiness quickly vanish away at Tom's words.

"And I was almost forgetting about this one. Ria can't come to this room. you only can be around her when your with me." He said again with that cold tone.