Its time to punish you

I wondered if he knows I'm gone yet. I wonder if he's getting in his car right now, ready to run me down. I had caused a trouble again, I knew if i had stayed there, he would've killed me, he would've kill everyone. I knew he'll going to find me again, but I had no other choice to run, I couldn't think about something else my mind was just off at that point. i knew in that moment he would've gone crazy, especially in front of everyone. He would've think that i had made him look bad again, just like that time in front of hiroshi.

I have no idea where I am, it's crowded but I don't know what to do, should I ask a stranger for directions to the nearest police station? Should I go into a shop? Or should I just keep walking?

Whenever I do seem to talk to strangers they end up getting killed....I guess walking alone in the street under the rain sounds good to me.

I put on my jacket and crossed my arms in an attempt to keep myself warm as the cool breeze blew past my face and as the rain was pouring all over me.

Every time I would hear the sound of screeching wheels or a speeding car coming my way I would freak, thinking it was Tom, ready to kill me for good this time, this will be the last straw, but I give up. I have no hope in running away from him, i have no hope in hiding... nothing, He had made me hopeless.

I just kept walking and walking to see where fate would lead me. A loud sound of screeching wheels came from up ahead and I froze in place, terrified as the sleek looking black car made its way down the road.

I stopped breathing as I waited to see Tom in the car, ready to kill. The car got closer and some young boys hung out the windows screaming and making goofy faces at us people walking and I took in a huge breath of relief before continuing to walk again.

Suddenly I looked up, too see a police station before eyes. I began to run, as fast as i could, I felt a sudden hope shining in my eyes again with my heart pounding full of emotions.

Tearing up, I burst through the door and inside of the hectic police station. I took in a loud sigh of relief and let my tears flow. I collapsed to the ground and it wasn't long till some police men came to my side and lifted me to my feet,"Ma'am are you OK ?" carrying me over to a chair.

I couldn't stop crying, I was so happy to be free again, to finally be away from Tom Kaulitz, to be safe.

The police men spoke to me, asking me what my name was, what had happened, who had hit me, but I couldn't reply, I was to overwhelmed with relief that I just couldn't speak.

•••

2 hours had passed and I had finally calmed down, now sitting in my chair, sipping at a hot cup of coffee. The police man that picked me up and carried me to the chair I was huddled in was by my side, holding onto the note pad in his hand patiently waiting for me to be ready to talk "Now please ma'am, all I need is your name"

I hesitated for a bit "Lisa, My... My name is Lisa Payson" I managed to say.

The man sighed and flipped shut his notepad again, a sign on his failure "It's all alright ma'am. Now i need you to tell me what exactly had happened, who ever did this to you, we will put behind bars" He said with a warm smile before getting up form his seat and walking towards a desk while shoving his notepad in his back pocket.

I let out a sigh of relief, taking a sip of my coffee, Looking around as if i was a five years old kid in a candy store, looking all excited and happy but also tired, too tired to sleep.

but later on, The place got busier and I became forgotten, but I didn't mind, I preferred not being annoyed by all the questions the police had. I rested my head against the back of the chair and watched as a woman started a fight causing three police men to drag her down and take her out back to chuck her in a cell.