Married by Contract, Destined by Fate

Do you want to read an updated version of 'His Queen, Her Beast' with a feisty, independent yet innocent FL, cold-hearted, possessive yet irresistibly charming ML?

Join the rollercoaster journey of Roseline & Vincenzo on 'Married by Contract, Destined by Fate' available only on Webnovel.

You could read it for free just like Wattpad, you just need to download the app and check in daily 😃

You are going to get to read so much bickering, comedy, and of course romantic and steamy scenes between the couple 😁

To take revenge, Roseline has promised herself to make Vincenzo dance on her little finger just like Shreya did with Atharva 🤭

The teaser of the book is available on my profile

~~~~~~~~~~~

Blurb -

"St... Stay away" Her voice trembled in fear as he leaned closer, invading her personal space.

His palms were pressed against the wall, caging her in his embrace while her tiny fists were making futile attempts to push him back.

"So, you want me to go out to satisfy my needs when I have a beautiful wife at home?"

His thumb stroked her lips, his eyes fixated on them, unyielding and hungry.

"But you made it clear that your heart belongs to someone else and our marriage is nothing but an agreement" Her heart throbbed with pain as she thought about it.

After the horrific and pitiful past, all she yearned for was a man who could understand and love her but destiny has bestowed her a devil for a husband.

"That's true" he cocked his head "But we don't love every chic we fuck. Do we?"

His callous words shattered Roseline's world. All she wanted was to cry on her fate! Her pain was evident through her eyes but this didn't stop him from having what he wanted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cover ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

DM me on 1nst@ for the link or any other query.

Insta ID - dayyyyydreamerrr (link is available in bio)

I want to make a request to all those dreamers who have read this story, kindly follow me on Wattpad. I need your support 🥺👉👈

Wattpad ID - dayyyyydreamerrr

~~~~~

Keep smiling ❤️