17. Feel

SHREYA'S POV

I was not able to sleep the whole night. All the events of the day were continuously roaming in my mind.

"Shreya be fast beta, otherwise, you will be late"

"Yes Mumma, coming"

It was 10:30 AM and at 11:00 AM someone will come to pick me up.

For today I was free from formals
I decided to wear a simple and casual full-length frock for the journey. It was one of my favorite dresses as it hugs my body perfectly and is hell comfortable.
I left my hair open for the day as the weather was nice, wore my wristwatch, applied some perfume, and my fav cherry lip balm.

We will reach the hotel at around 2:30 PM and the meeting will commence at 4:00 PM. So I will be having enough time to change my dress. I have packed a formal dress and some casuals. And all the other important things that are needed for two days.

"Huh, finally you are ready Shreya. Let's go. Otherwise, that kukkad will shout at you"

I went down to have some light food.

Peep, peep

"Ok Mumma, bye take care"

"You too beta, and don't forget to call me when you reach there"

"Ok Mumma"

I kissed her and opened the door. His driver was standing there, I settled myself in the car. We reached the airport in half an hour.

I looked for him and he was standing there looking in his watch. Probably waiting for me. I walked towards him and he looked up.

My breath hitched by looking at him. How this beast can look so handsome. For the first time, he was not in a suit. He was wearing a simple black shirt and white jeans. Oh man, he looks devilishly handsome.

Oh shut up Shreya, he is a monster. He may be handsome from outside but he has a black heart, don't forget that. And I just hate people like him who just go around suppressing people by their power.

Wait! Why it felt like he is checking me out. Oh, no man don't make me nervous. I am already too scared because it is my first ride on the airplane.

Bump, I collided with a lady

"Oh girl where are you looking at?"

"Sorry auntyji" I picked up his bag and gave it to her.

Oh! Shreya, please focus. Don't act like a teenage girl. Last night's incident was not enough Or you want to make yourself even more embarrassed in front of him?

"Good morning sir"

"Morning" he just said morning like he would have to spend crores in saying good.

"Kukkad huh"

"You said something?"

"No sir" I smiled

"Come on"

I followed him.

After all the formalities of checking are done we settled in our seats.

I looked outside the window and to say that I was nervous was a small word. My palms were getting cold.

I don't take rides because there is always a feeling that I will fall.

When the plane takes off a lot of butterflies were dancing in my stomach. I looked down, shut my eyes tightly, and hold my dress in a tight fist. I don't want him to look at me in this position otherwise he will think that I am a coward.

A moment later I felt a hand over my hand. I opened my eyes and there was a large palm covering my small one completely this gave me some relaxation and I loosened the grip.

I looked at his side and he looked into my eyes with so much depth that it looks like he was trying to read something. But his eyes were empty there was no liveliness in them. I was breathing heavily and his proximity was also becoming difficult for me to handle.

His gesture distracted my mind and all my nervousness flew out of the window.

After a minute I opened the fist and he removed his hand then looked straight with no expressions on his face like nothing has happened a second back.

Now everything was fine and I looked outside to enjoy the view. I always wanted to fly high in the sky. I tried to distract my mind from him by looking down at the very beautiful mother earth but I was not able to. The incident was repeating again and again and there was a tingling sensation on the area where he touched. I was missing his warmth.

For the first time, I felt protected under his grip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Atharva's POV

I was waiting for her and she was already full 5 minutes late. I looked up and she was coming towards me.

She was looking so beautiful in that dress that I was not able to move my eyes from her. Her hair was floating in the air looking like her wings. That dress has hugged her body perfectly and it was looking even more beautiful on her. All my anger vanished in a second when I looked at my butterfly.

I came to senses when she collided with a lady and bend to pick up her bag.

She smiled and said sorry.

Oh! She doesn't need any weapon to kill a man, her smile is enough.

When she was in front of me I again lost my senses. She greeted me and I said morning. She said something but I ignored because I was not in a position to talk.

We finally settled in our respective seats. I looked at her side and her position was clearly telling me that she was nervous.

She was looking down and her hair was acting as a hindrance between my eyes and her face. So I was not able to see her expressions clearly.

She has clenched her dress tightly in her fist. I don't know when my hand moved towards her. My large palms covered her small one and her grip loosened. Her cold hands were slowly becoming warm and provided tranquility to the fire that always keeps burning within me.

I looked into her deep big chocolaty brown eyes and I just wanted to drown in those orbs. Her eyes always looks so lively and attractive. My heartbeats were doing sprint race in my chest.

The moment I realized where my hand was I instantly removed my palm from her and looked straight. And now I was missing her touch.

It feels like this was the place for which I was searching my whole life and I felt complete with her hand in mine.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I want to share something.

When I started writing this story I wanted to describe Atharva as Sushant Singh Rajput because he is my favorite actor from the days of 'Pavitra Rishta'.
I was deeply saddened by his sudden demise 💔 From that day I was not emotionally stable so I use wattpad to keep me distracted.

This chapter is dedicated to him. May his soul rest in peace 🙏. You will be alive in our memories and heart forever ❤

 You will be alive in our memories and heart forever ❤

Sush❤

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○