42. His ways of loving her

Atharva's POV

I woke up at my usual time and opened my eyes to find my butterfly in my arms.

Finally! I was able to catch her. It was one of a hell difficult task though.

My day is definitely going to be a good one because the first thing that I have seen after opening my eyes is my butterfly's face. My one hand was around her bare waist and one leg entangled with her legs.

The rays from the sun were falling on her face making it more angelic and glowing. There is so much peace in her face.

What a beautiful sight to wake up to!

She is in a deep sleep her eyes are close, lips little pouted with innocence written all over her face. But she is not as innocent as she looks. She fights back and never takes even a single thing on her. She is a bold lady who is ever ready with her answers to debate.

I moved my other leg a little and found something. I moved up and that was the pillow with which she created a line of control last night.

I was sleeping all over her and that too on her side. I have crossed her so-called line and if she woke up to this she will not leave me.

I still remember her slap that was so powerful that I got a little sprain in my neck. I never knew that the soft hands of my little butterfly can be this harsh too.

In this position, she will definitely chew me raw.

I had an idea and an evil smile crept my lips.

I shake her little and she didn't respond which means she is really in a deep sleep.

I sat on my side of the bed, took her in my arms, and made her sleep on my side. She took a turn leaving very little space for me to lie down.

I lied on the edge of the bed, anyhow managing in that little space. I put one of my arms under her head making my arm her pillow and snaked another arm around her tiny waist and put my legs on her caging her below me.

She groaned and I immediately closed my eyes to show her that I was sleeping. And when I didn't felt any movement I opened one of my eyes and found her in sleep.

Her little frame was looking perfect in my arms. Like it is meant to be there only.

I tighten my hand around her waist possessively. She is just mine now!

Mine to cherish!

Mine to protect!

Mine to irritate!

Haha!

I just love it when she gets irritated and knits her eyebrows filling the air in her cheeks with a little pout on her lips.

My breath hitched when she came out of the bathroom. She was looking so so beautiful in her sari with open hair. She looked at my side and moved to her bag to hide from my gaze. But that gave me a breathtaking view of her back. But soon she obstructed it with her long hairs as if she came to know that I was enjoying the scene in front of me.

Does she have eyes at the back of her head too?

When she went to closet my eyes fall on her jewelry and especially that mangalsutra which I tied today.

Although I don't believe in all this but still I felt bad that she is not wearing it because this is a symbol of the world that she belongs to me. Only me!

And that engagement ring on my finger is the symbol that I belong to her. Only her!

So I just make her wear that and kissed there to lock it with love.