15. kiss

SHREYA'S POV

It is my 2nd week of work here and I am still not getting the feeling of belongingness. Although my cabin is cozy and beautiful but those positive vibes are missing. I have set it according to my choice and try to keep my table as clean as possible.
There is a door which connects my office to his. I am not allowed to use that gate but the devil can come to my cabin whenever he wants and that too without knocking. When I questioned him he said that as I am his personal assistant so there is nothing like privacy and I should be thankful that there is no CCTV camera in my cabin. Huh

So this has become my world for 8 hours as I have so much work to do that I don't get even one minute to look at my best friend that is my mobile. And I don't know what is the problem with that kukkad he doesn't allow me to go out even for lunch.
Literally, I don't want to work here.

"Miss Shreya"

Shetan ka naam liya or shetan hazir (Name the devil and spot the devil)

"Yes sir" I said while standing.

"This is an important meeting and I don't want me to get late because of you. So let's go". He ordered

Oh, how could I forget that today we are having a meeting? I literally hate these meetings as I have nothing to do other than getting bored and making note of all the nonsense discussions they have.

"Now will you move or should I send an invitation to you?"
He said irritated

"Yes sir"

I immediately followed him because nowadays his temper is very high and he starts shouting even at the smallest thing. So I don't want to make him even more agitated.

We reached there in 20 minutes and in the whole journey I didn't look at his side even for once.

He was walking with long strides without even thinking about me that I have to almost run behind him to match his speed.

As we entered the meeting hall everyone's eyes were on us and especially me. I looked around and came to know that I was the only female present here. I shifted a little in order to hide behind the devil to save myself from those eyes.

We took our place and the meeting started. During the whole meeting, there was a guy who would be probably of my age. He was continuously looking at my side and analyzing me. This distracted me and I was not able to concentrate properly. I looked up at him twice and he was smirking all the time.

As the meeting ended I took a breath of relief and everyone started to leave. While the devil was having some chitchat with others I was collecting my things when that man approached me.

"Hey, can I know the name of this gorgeous lady?" He asked in a flirty tone. And I didn't like it.
But I have to reply because he is one of the members of this meeting.

"Shreya Gupta"

"Hmm...Shreya beautiful name of a beautiful girl". And with this, he kissed the back of my right hand.

I didn't like the way he pronounced my name and I was feeling disgusting in the area where he kissed.

I felt a tight grip around the wrist of my left hand.

"Let's go, we are getting late". The devil said while trying to drag me out of the hall.

"Ahh"

"Leave the hand of the girl man. You are hurting her". That man said.
There was no fourth person present in the hall.

"You are no one to tell me what should I do and whatnot. Just mind your own business". The devil was throwing fireballs with his eyes.

Oh God, I haven't seen him in this much anger before. It is looking like he is ready to break his jaw and chew him raw. This is scaring me.

"Have some kindness towards her. Otherwise, you will leave marks on her soft skin."he said while smirking and looking at me.

He made his grip even tighter and I was not able to hold back my scream.

"Ahhh....sir leave my hand please"

He immediately looked towards me. His face was red and the fire was clearly visible in his eyes. He was looking like a beast. This terrified me to the core.
He dragged me out of the meeting hall and I followed him without uttering a single word.

He put me in the car, tucked the seat belt, and start the engine. I rubbed my wrist because it was hurting like hell. His grip on the stirring wheel was so tight that her knuckles turned white.

But I am not getting why he is so much furious. I haven't done anything wrong and neither that man. He was just asking my name.

He drove the car at a very high speed but I was not able to gather the strength to stop him or say anything to him.

He stopped the car in front of his company with full force.

"I want you in my office within two minutes otherwise be ready for the consequences".

He left his car with a loud thud. I too immediately followed him because he was already burning in fire and I don't want him to explode on me.

The moment I entered his office he closed the door and started shouting at me.

"What do you think you were doing there haan? You were there for official work or for flirting with fuck boys? Oh! How could I forget you just love doing this. You love it when boys flirt with you. You want them to roam around you like a puppy. What do you want? Is this your character?".

"How could you say anything about my character without even knowing me". I was not able to hold back when he raised a finger on my character.

"I know everything about my employees. And what else can I say? You, you were enjoying when he was kissing you. Didn't you?"

I was just speechless

"Where did he kissed you? Here?"
He took a glass of water from his table and held my right hand in his hand and washed it off.

"What are you doing?"

"I am doing what you are meant to do. Don't you want to get rid of his touch? Or I am thinking right that you are enjoying all this?"

"Just shut up. Enough of it"

"You can't even imagine what he can do to you girl. This world is not as innocent as you think. You don't know him so it would be better for you to stay away from him".

How could he tell me what to do and what not to do? I am neither a 5-year old kid nor his relative.

"Why do you care about me. You are my employer. To care about whom I love, talk or even kiss is not your matter of concern. You can't give me orders that are related to my personal life".

He was fuming in anger and he broke the glass in his hand with full force and threw its pieces on the floor. I immediately hide my face because I thought he was going to throw that on me.

He hissed. I removed my hand and looked up. Blood was oozing out of his right palm and he has folded his palm into a fist.
I was not able to restrain myself from grabbing the first aid box and ran towards him to apply ointment and remove glass pieces from his skin.

He stiffed under my touch.

My hands were shaking and I was feeling weird because he was continuously starring me while I was dressing his wound. I tried to ignore him as much as possible. But it was very difficult for me because my heartbeats were running at double the normal speed. And I doubt he might be able to listen to their rhythms

When I was done he said something which left me shocked

"Pack your bags and be ready at 11:00 AM tomorrow, we are leaving".

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys, I will be continuing the next chapter with Atharva's POV as this was getting long.

Why Atharva hates that man will be disclosed soon in the upcoming chapters.

Until then take care lovelies and keep supporting ☺❤