6. Game on

Atharva's POV:

'Come in'

I went back to my office and called my Personal Assistant Disha.

'Yes sir, you called me'.

'I need two more employees to the main branch of my office. Pre-requisite is that they should be aware of the company very well'. I told her

'But sir I don't think that we really need more employees as we have recently hired some and there is no vacancy left now'.

I hate when someone questions my decision and when it is none other than my own employee. How dare she. Anger rushed into my veins.

I banged the table with my palm and said 'who the hell are you to tell me what my company needs and what not? Who do you think you are? Owner of the company? Or my adviser?'

'Ss..ssooryy sir'. She stuttered

'Just stay in your limits and do what you are meant to do'.

I was sure that she was terrified as she was frozen to her place. I think that was enough to let her remind her place.

'Now move, and bring me the profiles of the employees who are working from 3-5 years in my other branches within an hour or consider yourself as fired'.

She was so much in a hurry to leave the office that she stumbled. Huh I don't know why I get so much satisfaction and happiness when I see people like this in front of me. Hahaha.

After 1 hour

Disha got so much terrified that she brought all the eligible employees' profiles in 40 minutes. But I was literally not interested in anyone. My eyes were searching for only one profile and that was of that girl.

Yes you heard me right I was wasting my precious time for that girl whose name I don't even know. Urggghhhhhh.

Yesterday, when I saw her entering my own company's branch I got so happy. That girl is lucky though because people yearn to work here. They have to work their ass off at least for 8-10 years to get a chance to work directly under me. And she is getting this chance in a short span of time.

I don't know why I was wasting my time on that girl, Why I needed her in my office or what would she do here. The only thing I knew was that I want her to work directly under me as soon as possible. But why I am not getting her file, I am getting irritated as I have already wasted my half an hour.

Urgggghhhhhhhhhh.

I called Disha and ordered her to classify the files of the employees according to the branch as I was really getting frustrated.
After she left I pick up the bundle of files of the branch in which she works. I came across two profiles of females.
One was 32 years old and the second was 25. So I thought that she is the younger one as the older one was married.
I was not able to recognize as she was looking completely different from reality. Maybe it is her old photograph. I didn't pay that much attention to it and opened the file to know her name.
Name - Pranali Gautam
Age- 25 years
Qualification - MCA
Home town- Agra
Hmmm.....interesting....

I kept her file aside and randomly pick one more file from that bundle as I said that I need two people. I really don't care who the second person was.

I called Disha again and handover her the two files and asked her to send a promotion letter to both the candidates and make sure that they accept it. I want them to join the office from the coming Monday.
She immediately took the file and left the office.

I smiled wickedly and muttered 'Let's start the game'.

Shreya's POV

It is lunchtime and I am literally getting bored in the office.
Neha has already left the work because she is going to engaged and she was not able to give time to her boyfriend.
Ansh bhaiya's wife is 8 months pregnant so at lunchtime, he goes back to his wife.
And the only one who left was Rahul.

I don't know where was he and was not in a mood to search him as well. I don't know why I was not in the right mood maybe because of my periods. I decided to eat my lunch in my cubicle instead of going to the cafeteria. As I was about to open my lunch someone tapped me on my shoulder
'Hmm.....someone is looking really beautiful in salwar suit' and he winked. He was none other than our own gang member Rahul.

'Just shut up'

'You should more often wear them. Suit really suits you'.

While sitting in the chair beside me he started to sing
'Oh tenu suit suit krda
Oh ten suit suit krda'

And I rolled my eyes, will he ever stop flirting....But I didn't say anything to him as at least he was giving me company and after all, he was my only friend here.

He attacked my lunch like he hadn't eaten for years. I slapped him on his shoulder
'Bhukkad kahi ka'
And he just laughed and showed me his tongue like a little kid.
I smiled at his action, I must say he was looking cute. Haha
Finally, my mood got somewhat better. We finished lunch and get back to the boring work again.

Finally I updated!
This chapter is dedicated to natsulucyfairy as her message encouraged me for the update. In the starting I wrote that I will continue only when I will get enough views and as I was not getting views I discontinued the story but I wrote this chapter for her as she requested me for an update so I put all my works aside and started to write the story. It was so long that I have to re-read my own story to continue it😂.

But now I have decided that I will continue with the story for the people who are really waiting for the updates 😊

Stay tuned!
And let us see what will happen when Atharva will came to know that he has promoted wrong girl 🤣.....lot of fun is on it's way.......

Stay safe and healthy.
And let's pray for this COVID-19 crisis to end soon.