4. Club

SHREYA'S POV :

I was standing in the corner with Rahul and was staring at the traitor Neha who was happily dancing with her boyfriend and left me alone with Rahul.

The moment I stepped into the club I started feeling awkward. Everyone was dancing and more than half the people were drunk and I just hate that. Urgh.

'Shreya'

'Shreya' Rahul called me and tapped my shoulder.

'Where are you lost, Shreya. Were you listening to me or not. How long I have been speaking to you and you are standing so quiet. Is everything alright? Are you okay?'Asked Rahul.

Oh God Shreya, he is trying to give you company and make you comfortable and you are lost in your thoughts.

'Oh nothing Rahul, I just want some water, you know'.

'Okay, wait a minute'.

I just smiled. I wanted to be alone for some time. Actually, he was my friend but I was not that much close to him.

Suddenly I felt like someone is watching me. You know that 6th sense with which only girls are blessed. So I looked around but found nobody looking at me.

'Umm, take this'. Rahul offered me a glass of water.

'Thanks Rahul'. I smiled at him.

'It's okay'. He smiled back.

There was a pause for one minute.

Breaking the silence he said 'So what have you decided?'.

'About what' I asked him being innocent.

'Have you came here to stand in one place or are you going to dance and have some fun?'. He asked me while putting his hands in his pocket.

'But I was forced to come here'.I said while putting the glass aside.

'Oh come on Shreya, just come out of your shell. Have some fun, get some life. You know what, you are not going to have this phase of your life back. Dance with me come on'.He offered me his hand.

I looked at his hand and said 'But I don't know how to dance'.
And the truth was I am a good dancer but I hesitate too much to dance in public. I just dance in family marriages where your relatives force you to dance because according to them girls should know how to dance as if dance is everything. Urgh.

Rahul again brought me back into the world by taking my hand into his. 'Main hu na ( Don't worry I am there )'. He said in filmy style.

'Oh so filmy, haha'. He laughed too and literally dragged me on the dance floor before I can make any other excuse.

He put his hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulder. But thank god he made a healthy space between us that's why I call him a gentleman, he knows his limits, and we started to swing on the music. The song that was playing was one of my favorites.

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya na ?
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya na ?

I'd like you to tell me
Should I love or not?
Give me the direction to your heart
Should I love or not?

You must be thinking Club and Romantic song?

Well I am thinking the same.

My thoughts were interrupted by Rahul.

'You are looking so beautiful today' he said while looking into my eyes and I just smiled.
Rahul was looking at me continuously and I was trying not to look in his way. Now he was making me feel awkward and plus that feeling like someone is watching me has not gone yet. It felt like someone is watching my every move. I don't know why I am feeling this way. So I just put my head down and started to look at the floor that was better thing to look at than anything else.

ATHARVA'S POV :

So like I promised him, I have to come to this shitty place. And now I am standing here all alone because that kid has gone with his childhood friend whom he accidentally met after years. Huh. I just hate him.

I was just casually looking around while sipping my drink when my eyes caught something beautiful. No, that was not something that was someone. A girl, a beautiful girl. She was not wearing any revealing clothes but a decent red dress that was almost covering her body and she was looking just stunning in that.

She looked up to find someone and her eyes were pretty attractive and all the innocence was tied up in the form of her nose. Before her eyes can reach me she was interrupted by a boy who offered him a glass of water. I think he is her boyfriend. May be, why do I care?

I started to look into my mobile to distract myself. But I don't know why I was not able to. When I looked up I saw that boy was holding her hand and the way he was looking into her eyes it shows that he was madly in love with her. Then he dragged her to the dance floor. How he dare to drag her like that. They started to dance but I don't know why it feels like the girl was not comfortable with that guy. Then why the hell she was dancing with him. She can saya simple no to him. Looking at the way that guy was holding her waist boiled my blood. But hey, why I am getting so angry when she means nothing to me.

Then suddenly my phone rings and I went outside the club to pick it. When I returned she was nowhere to be found.

'Hey Atharva, who are you looking for. Is there any girl ....hmmm batao batao sharmao nahi ( don't be shy and tell me)?' He said in a teasing tone.

'If you are done with your childish behavior than shall we leave? Oh why I am asking you in fact I am leaving'.

'Oh wait I am coming'.

In the whole way home I was wondering only one thing that WHO WAS SHE.