14. Munchkin

SHREYA'S POV

Finally, that devil gave me some time to eat.
I was looking at the menu to order something when someone tapped on my shoulder. And it was none other than the traitor himself - Rahul.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled

"Bye handsome" I turned around

"Wait, what? What happened?" He asked

"Are you asking me what happened? Where were you in the morning? You yourself told me that you will be there at the gate and you will guide me, but you were nowhere to find". I huffed

"Trust me Shreya, I waited for you. But because it was getting late I went back to work because my HR head is very, very strict and punctual. I am really very sorry" He said holding his ears like a cute little child and everyone around were looking at us.

"Ok, you will be forgiven only if you buy me something to eat". I said while laughing

"What? What do you mean? This is your turn to give me a party. After all, you have got such a high position" he said

High position my foot

"Either you are buying me this lunch or I am not going to forgive you. The choice is yours" I said while leaving and sat on a chair.

After few minutes he came with a tray full of food in his hand. I took the tray from his hand and started eating.

"Hey, at least let me sit"

"I am hungry" I said and filled my mouth with food

"So, how was your day?" He asked and took one French fries from the tray

"why do you want to spoil my mood? Am I not looking good while smiling?" I asked

"You look 100 times prettier when you smile" he said this so lovingly while looking into my eyes.
I immediately looked down to ignore him.

"Wait a minute I want to ask you a question. Can you see the future?" He asked with so much excitement.

"No, why?"

"Do you remember what did you said when I told you the news of my promotion?"

I was looking at him dumbfounded and he continued.

"You said that don't worry I will be there very soon. And look you are here within 2 weeks. I mean how?"

"Yes, I am an antaryami (omniscient). Poocho tumhe kya jaan na hai vats? ( Ask what do you want to know child)?" I said while showing him my palm.

"Hmm....so I want to know that will I get a chance to be with the girl sitting in front of me?" He asked while laughing and in a teasing tone

"Oh come on Rahul, when will you stop teasing me?"

"I guess, never. And why should I when I am having a girl-friend like you who is worth everything".

And again he was going on a different track. I am not able to completely understand his feelings towards me. Did he really feel for me or he does this only for fun.

I felt something soft on my thigh. I looked down and there was a small hand resting there. I turned my head to look at the owner of the hand. There was a little munchkin of around 2 years I guess, standing there asking for food. Awww he is so cute. But whose baby is this? I don't think babies are allowed here.

"Sissy" he said with his soft voice and tapped my thigh.

I think he wants some food. I settled him on my lap and gave him a small pizza piece. He put his tongue out after eating that. I think it is spicy for him. I gave him water and one toffee which I always carry in my bag. He put his empty hand in front of me so I gave him one more and he kissed me. Oh God, I am already loving this munchkin.