59. Cat in the house, to catch the mouse!

SHREYA'S POV

"Shreya"
.
.
.
"Shreya"
.
.
.
"Open the door beta"

I opened my eyes with much difficulty and used my all brainpower to understand what was going on. I looked down and everything came running to my mind.

I and he lay naked on my bed and Mumma is banging the door for me to open it.

Oh No! What if she saw us in this condition. What would she think of me, of him?

I have to wake him up.

"Atharva, wake up," I said in a low tone.

I moved him to free myself from his clasp.

"Wake up, Atharva"

He again dragged me in his grip.

Oh! This beast will not wake up like this. I moved my leg up and dabbed my knee in his stomach. He groaned and before he could say anything I stood and started to dress.

"Shreya" Mumma called me again.

"Coming Mumma, wait a minute"

I threw his clothes on his face.

"Wear them and go out right now," I said

"Why?"

"Mumma is standing outside, waiting for me to open the door"

"Then go and open"

"Just look at yourself. According to her you are at your home not here lying naked on my bed"

"Is everything fine beta?" She asked again.

"I am opening the door, please wear this and get out"

"No, I will not go like this," he said adamantly.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said all irritated.

"The same you said just now," he said and chuckled.

Urghhh...he is getting on my nerve and on the other hand, Mumma is continuously banging the door.

"I am going to open the door you just get out this instant," I said and moved towards the door.

I opened it a little just to show my face, not allowing her to enter the room.

"What happened, mum. Do you want anything?" I asked

"Why did you took so much time to open the gate?" She asked

I felt a hand on my back and stood straight. What is he doing now? I will literally kill him for this.

"Umm...mm...wash..washroom. I was in the washroom" I smiled to hide my lie.

"Washroom" she repeated and I nodded.

He started to draw circles with his fingers lightly on my waist. Oh, God! He is hitting me on my nerves. I bite my lips to control my giggles.

"Why are you bitting your lips?" Mumma asked me.

"No...nothing. Why were you here Mumma?" I asked

He pinched my waist. He is taking a very wrong advantage of my condition.

"I was here to give you this milk," she said while showing me the glass of milk which I didn't notice because of nervousness.

"Ok, give this to me. I will drink"

I moved my hand ahead to take it but she took a step back.

"Why are you not allowing me in? Are you hiding something from me?" She asked