1. Family

SHREYA 'S POV :

"Shreya wake up, baby".

"Just 5 minutes more Mumma". I requested my mom because literally I am not a morning person.

"You are saying this from the past 1 hour. Now no more sleeping just wake up. Tomorrow is Saturday beta you can sleep as much as you want".

"Maa please na". I requested her again.

"You will get late for the office beta. It is 9'O clock already and you have to reach the office at 10. How will you manage".

"Ohhh maa, please na , I will manage".

"Why don't you listen to me. Wake up".

I did not replied to her.

"Ok, then sleep I will not come to disturb you again then don't come to me saying that Mumma please hurry up I am getting late, Mumma where is my bag or where is my shirt. Do as you wish".

Offo, today again I annoyed my mother. Let's stand up Shreya before that Mumma brings a broom to beat you or you want to receive a flying chappal. Okay! I am just kidding, she never beats me though 😌. And I am blessed to have parents like them.

I stood up from the bed and looked at my Saraswati maa (Goddess Saraswati). So the first person whom I look in the morning is my mother and my Saraswati maa ☺. Because I believe that it is only their blessings that I am standing here.

Then I went to look myself in the mirror. "How some girls look fresh when they wake up, and just look at me I look like a bhoot 👻 ( ghost)."

Oh God why I am thinking about all this when I am getting late it is already 9:10. Fast Shreya fast and I ran to the bathroom to freshen up myself.

I wore a simple top and jeans. Wrap my elbow-length hairs in a high ponytail this is my favorite hairstyle as my papa (father) says that it suits me the most. Applied sunscreen, light lipstick and sprayed some perfume (this is all my makeup consists of). I do not like to make my face caked with makeup and also my skin is too sensitive to anything. I wore my watch, I am very fond of wristwatches from a very early age and I never forget to wear it. Then, at last, I wore my comfy shoes and kept my mobile phone into my bag and I was ready to run to the office 😁.

"Okay Mumma...... byee.... I am going to the office".

"Wait, what about breakfast"

"Mumma I don't have time for that".

"So why did you get up so early" She said in a taunting tone.

"Mumma please na don't taunt me like that".

"Than why don't you understand baby, now you are 25 years old stop behaving like a child, soon we will get you married then how will you manage your family and work at the same time. It is not that easy baby. I will not be there for you".

Okay! Now I understand from where did I got the talent of speaking long long dialogues in just one breathe 🤔.

"Offo you started your melodrama again Mumma 🤦‍♀️. I have already told you that I am not going to marry at least not now. Look at me I am only 25 years old and even no one believes that because of my height. And I will not marry before 28 at any cost. So please stop your melodrama now".

"This is not melodrama beta this is reality, which you need to understand".

"Okay okay I got your point. Now I am really getting late for the office and I don't want to get kicked out of my work. And wait, where is my hero?"

"He is coming, you just finish your breakfast".

"Okay just give me milk"

"Milk? Only milk". She asked

"Please na Mumma".

"Okay do as you wish, now you are independent and who am I to say anything to you".

"Oh God, not again please" I saw papa coming towards me and I ran to him and hugged him.

"So my princess is ready for the office" asked papa (my hero).

"Yes papa I am"

"And look Mumma is not letting me go"

"Yes because you have not done with your breakfast yet. You know na baby how easily you get ill. Mumma cares for you so do I. So just eat your breakfast like a good girl".

I pouted. They won't let me go like that so I took one apple kissed my Mumma and hugged papa and ran towards the door because now I can not afford to get even one more minute late.

"Go carefully" both said in unison.

Phewwww!!
Done with the 1st chapter. This is for my first 50 views🤩🤩. I know they are not much but still I am happy 😂. Thank you guys for giving it a chance.

Happy reading 😊