22. Mumbai Darshan (2)

SHREYA'S POV

After eating full 2 plates of my favorite dish we went to see Gateway of India which is Mumbai's most famous tourist attraction, and you simply can't afford to miss it.

After that, I asked him to take me to Shri Siddhi Vinayak Temple. That is my childhood dream to visit that place. And by God's grace, he agreed without throwing any tantrums.

On the journey to the temple, I saw many big buildings that I have never seen in my life. I decided to visit Mumbai again with my family for 1 week and have a tour of all the places.

He stopped in front of the temple and parked the car.

When we were on the gate he stopped walking

"What happened?" I asked

"I am waiting for you here, you go in"

"would you not go in?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't believe in them," he told me

"What? Are you serious?"

"I don't go joking around"

"That's why you are a hopeless person"

"What did you said?" He asked threatening me. So I changed the topic.

"But why don't you believe in God?"

"First you answer, why do you believe in God?" He said while emphasizing on you

"Because there is a belief that someone is guarding you all the time. It gives us hope, peace of mind. They help us in our bad times and saves us from problems and bring happiness in our lives".
I told him

" If this is true then why so many people in the world are sad. Why is there poverty, starvation? And don't say that they save us from problems. Don't you hear news from all over the world about rape, murders, assault, children losing their parents, and whatnot? Where are they at that time? Eating laddoos?
For me I am God. I do not depend upon those who don't even exist to solve my problems"