68. Misunderstandings

SHREYA'S POV

I woke up and was not feeling like other mornings as his hand and leg were not wrapped around me. I turned my face to my right side to find me alone on the bed. Last night's event came to my mind. I have got a sprain in my neck because of sleeping in a sitting position. He must have made me sleep in the right position me in the morning.

I released a breath and stretched my body. It was hurting me because from the first morning after our marriage the first thing I see is his face and today he is not even in the room.

I put my feet on the ground but was feeling a little weak as I haven't had anything since yesterday's breakfast. I moved towards the washroom and did my business. I came out in a hope that he would return to the room but he was still not here. Where is he? Has he gone to the office? Hmm .. maybe as it is already 9:00 AM.

I stepped down and went to the kitchen to drink water.

"Are you alright?" Masi asked me

I nodded.

"He had breakfast before going to the office?" I asked him

"He has not been to the office" she replied

"Then where is he?"

"From the past two hours, he is in the gym"

"TWO HOURS!"

"Yes, he was not looking in a good mood and he has strictly ordered everyone to not to disturb him"

"Ok," I said and stepped out of there.

"Where are you going at least have breakfast"

"I will, but first let me take a bath"

"Ok, come fast"

I nodded and moved towards his gym. I slightly opened the door and peeped in. He was beating the shit out of the punching bag. He was shirtless and his whole body was drenched in his sweat. His eyes were bloodshot red and were focused on the punching bag.

I breathed in and out before stepping in. He paused for a second, glanced at me, and restarted punching. I sat on a low pulley cable bench. I waited for a minute to stop and look at me but he completely ignored my presence.

"Don't you want to talk to me?" I asked him breaking the awkward silence between us.

"There is nothing left to talk about," he said while punching hard.

"Are you sure? There is nothing left to talk about?"

"Yes, I am sure. Go from here and leave me alone"

As I said that he would be a different person in the morning. At night he was not ready to leave me even for a second and now he is asking me to leave him alone. He was punching so hard that the bag busted and it's material came out.

"Will you please stop Atharva?"

But instead of stopping, he went harder. I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Please! Stop it!"

He jerked my hand and pushed me as a result I fall back and my head collided with the same bench on which I was sitting.

"Ahhhh"

He turned back and took my cheeks between his fingers. He examined my face and then stood up when he found nothing.

He took a towel and wiped his body with it. There was a pin drop silence and it was eating me.

"Why?" Finally, he spoke breaking the silence.