50. kidnapped ?

SHREYA'S POV

I went down to prepare breakfast for us. Madhu Masi was already present in the kitchen.

The thing told by him about her came to my mind. But I cannot judge her for that because at that time she was helpless too.

"Is everything fine beta?" She asked me

"Yes"

"Actually baba has never been so late for office and when I came here the lock of the room was also open." She said worriedly and pointing towards that burned room.

"There is nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. We are hungry. I need to prepare something to eat" I said

She nodded and gave me space.

I moved towards the kitchen isle. I decided to prepare something heavy because we haven't eaten anything from yesterday's lunch.

I took the boiled potatoes and crushed them. And prepared sandwiches of two types. One was spicy that was for me and the second was less spicy for him. I poured the juice into the glasses and set everything on the table. He came down and took a seat in front of me.

"Do you want to make me Jethalal?" He asked me

(Jethalal is an actor of an Indian comedy show with a big belly)

"Jethalal? Why?" I asked

"You serve me oily and fried food daily," he said looking at the sandwiches.

I started to laugh

"Hell yes, just imagine how would you look with Jethalal's belly and charlie Chaplin's mustache"

I started to laugh more loudly and he gave me 'Iska badla liya jaega ( I will take revenge of this)' look.

I stopped laughing and started eating our breakfast silently. The way he was eating it was clear that he was very hungry. He broke the silence when he was already done with breakfast and I just ate half of it.

"Kya chuiya ki tarah chota chota kha rahi ho? (why are you eating small bites like a mouse?)"

My hand stopped midway and mouth remained open after listening to his words. Did he say chuiya?

No, no, no, it is just a coincidence.

I moved my hand up and put that bite in my mouth.

"Oh, I forgot this is what exactly you are" my mouth stopped munching the bite.

I looked up at him.

"This is your nickname, right?" He asked

"How do you know?"

"I know everything about you, chuiya," he said in a teasing tone.

"Don't call me that" I shouted at him.

"Ok, I will not call you"

He paused

"Chuiya!"

I took a spoon and threw it on him. He scooted away and I missed the shot.

"Control yourself wild chui..." I glared at him and he left the word midway and started to laugh. His voice was echoing in the whole hall.

All the staff members collected around us like there was some kind of show going on. All of them were looking at him in awe. Madhu Masi was just looking at her laughing face with pure affection.

He stopped laughing by looking at the audience of the show. He realized what he was doing. Because you know laughing in public is a sin for him.

"What? I don't pay you to stand idle. Just do your work" he shouted and everyone rushed for there work.