41. First Night

It is my gift to all of my lovely readers. I have uploaded this early because of your overwhelming response to the last chapter otherwise I was going to upload after Rakshabandhan. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHREYA'S POV

His room was on the first floor. He entered his room with me and make me stand on my feet.

He opened the door that was attached to the room and went in without saying anything. It is a bathroom I guess.

I looked around by taking a round at my position. The room was pretty huge and royal with a king-sized bed in the middle. I was drooling over the bed because I was bone tired and I just need sleep and that bed was looking so, so comfortable welcoming me to sleep on it.

But no, I will not sleep with him

But no, I will not sleep with him. Never!!

The thing that pinged me the most was that everything is of black color whereas my room is so colorful.

Why does he love darkness so much?

Although I love black but everything here was just shouting intimidation, domination, and loneliness.

My gaze falls on the clutcher that was lying on the small table on the right side of the bed. I went there and took it in my hand.

This is my clutcher, one which I removed from my hair that day and put on the table of his study room.

What does this clutcher doing in his bedroom?

I could listen to the sound of humming and running water. He was bathing. I put the clutcher back to its place and went to the dressing table to remove my accessories which were eating my skin out.

One by one I take off each and every jewelry including mangalsutra. Because I am not in the habit of wearing even a ring. They sting me like a Scorpio.

After that, I prepared myself for the toughest task and that is this bun with lots of pins in it. I removed the dupatta from my head and started working on it.

It was hurting too much because the pins were pulling my hairs too when I was removing them. Plus I was not able to see their exact position. I have to search for them from my fingers.

Oh, God! Please save me.

I heard the sound of the door opening, he was standing there in just towel wrapped around his torso. I immediately shifted my gaze to my work.

I can hear him chuckling.

I was getting frustrated because of this damn bun and pins. My hands were painful because of keeping them up for a long time.

I felt two hands on my shoulders I looked up. He was standing behind me pushing me down, making me sit on the chair.

Thank God! He was in decent clothes now.