35. I will marry you

SHREYA'S POV

I am still not able to accept that he is a murderer. I was not sure so I researched him and found each and every word told by that girl is true.

How could he? I can't even imagine of giving even a single scratch to my father and he, he.....

Earlier I hate him because of his ego, arrogance, dominating, and self-centered personality but now I just loathe him. I don't want to see him.

'Tring Tring'

My phone rang and it was from him. I was not in a mood to talk to him. So I ignored it.

Then my office phone rang.

"Hello," I said

"I want you in my office like RIGHT NOW!" he screamed on the other side of the phone.

What does he want at this time? It is already 5 minutes past 6. It is my time of leaving the office.

Left with no other option I knocked on his door

"Come in," he said this time in a calm tone.

I went in. He was sitting in his office chair reading some papers with one end of the pen between his lips and other in between his fingers. Looking at him like this no one can say that he is a murderer.

"Hmm....so finally you are here," he said removing the pen out of his mouth and sitting straight but not looking at my side.

No, it is my ghost. I said in my mind.

"Sit" he offered me a seat, this time looking at my side.

Why I am not getting good vibes?

Oh hell! When I do get good vibes from him.

Without wasting further time he rotated the papers in one swift move to my side.

"Sign them," he said while sitting calmly in his chair.

I looked at the papers and then to him all confused. Now, what are these papers about? I am not going to sign any papers as I still regret signing that contract.

"Don't give your little brain so much stress. Just sign them". He ordered

Is he mad?

I looked into the papers to know what exactly he is ordering me to sign.

"There is no need to waste your time in reading them they are our marriage papers. I have already signed them, now it is your turn". He said like it is a very normal thing.

I was shocked beyond words.

"What?" I stood up as an instant reaction.

Marriage papers? This was the least that I was expecting from him.

"Yes, now without creating any further drama. Just sign them" he ordered again without moving from his position.

There was something that was happening in my body. The flowing rate of my blood was increasing. I was somehow keeping myself calm.

"No, Mr. Singhania I am not going to sign these papers". I said gritting my teeth.

"You have to baby". He said smirking.

I wanted to scratch his smirking face. It was boiling my blood in my veins.

"In your dreams and I am not your baby". I said angrily and tore the papers into little pieces.

I was leaving his office because I cannot stand there even for 1 second. But in a blink of an eye, he came and hold my arms tightly making me face him. He was directly looking into my eyes and I was giving him an equal fight because I did not want to show any kind of fear.