❤ Thankyou ❤

I can't believe that Atheya story has come to an end 🥺. I never thought that it would be this tough to end this story 😭

I want to heartily thank every reader for their love which made this lazy girl sit at one place for hours to write down the story. Thank you to

- Those who have voted on every chapter but never dropped any comment.
- Those who drop comments but never voted.
- Those who have voted on few chapters here and there
-Those who have religiously followed the story but never voted no matter how much I have requested.
-Even to those who would join the journey after its completion.

And special thanks to my violent readers. It is just your lovely comments that motivated me to complete the story and make it to the end.

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.

There was a time when I used to overthink and stress a lot which gave me the problem of High blood pressure as a gift at a very young age. I was doing well without medicines from the last year but during the initial days of lockdown, I was going in that phase again.

So I thought to write down whatever the khichdi is paking (cooking) in my mind. And fortunately, you people loved that khichdi. And it helped me a lot. My mind was just busy thinking about the scenes, dialogues, and how I am going to continue the story and your comments kept me distracted.

When I started the story I just have the plot and the main character's personality in my mind. And I thought to keep it a short story. But I don't know how I dragged it so much with so many characters and so many chapters 😹

I knew only my aim while writing the chapter that my readers should leave the chapter with a smile on their face (of course except in those chapters in which I wanted to make you cry. Hehe)

I have met many sweet people and made many friends on this platform and I want to keep you forever. Few are with me from the starting of this story when I used to update on 10 votes and 40 views. I requested a few readers to read my story which they accepted gladly (I am very thankful to you) and some joined the journey without asking for it. Many times I was completely blank and out of thought about what to do next but anyhow I was able to complete this story just because of your unconditional love.

I am sorry I was not able to reply to the comments on the previous chapters as I was more focused on completing the story anyhow as I didn't want to leave it in the middle. But I read every comment from a simple emoji to a 100-200 words comment. Thanks for that too 😃

I know many of you would delete the story from your library/ Reading list but it would be live in your hearts forever 😜😜. We have stopped on 120k views lets see where it goes.

At present, I can't tell you exactly when I am going to start the next story. First I have to sort some problems and make my head clear.

I have the plot of 4-5 stories in my mind and I am confused which one to start first. Plus I don't have anything in my mind except the plot and the main characters. Let's see what happens.

Rahi baat sequel ki to I don't think that I would write their kid's stories. Because first of all, I don't have anything in my mind and second I don't want to make Shreya and Atharva old (pouts). I want them young and alive in my reader's hearts forever 😄

Whatever I do I would announce it on Wattpad and Instagram.

You can follow me on Wattpad and Instagram (ID- dayyyyydreamerr) for new story updates.

And my DM is always open if you want to give any recommendation or have a chitchat.

I love you ❤ (you already know what kind of love it is)

Keep smiling, spread love and happiness 🤗

Note: If anybody knows how to edit a story without losing inline comments then, please Help!!