SHREYA

By Dash4120

By Dash4120

Hello, my name is Shreya Gupta and I am 25 years old.

I'm neither a girly girl nor a full tomboy. My height is 5'2 ( I know it is average but it's ok). I am slim but not skinny and have chubby cheeks which people love to pull and I hate that 😑.

I live in Noida with my family but my hometown is Mathura. I love my family, they are my weakness and strength.

I think I look okay but people generally say that I am cute and have got those attractive pairs of eyes. From childhood I have never taken my looks so seriously because I was like kitabi keeda (book worm) who only loves book but that doesn't mean that I never have fun in my life.

I am an extrovert kind so I make friends very easily and get loved by everyone. My friends used to call me mahfil ki Jaan ( star of the group) because I can lit anyone's mood in seconds.

I have never dated a boy in my life. Because I am just waiting for the right person who will love me the way I am and will care for me. My prince charming who will love me with all my flaws. Jyada hi filmy ho gaya na?
But I just don't believe in time pass which most of the couples nowadays are doing. Moreover I belong to a middle-class family and I never wanted to hurt my parents and take the wrong advantage of the freedom that they have given to me.

Abusing is not in my dictionary.

I just hate arrogant peeps who try to dominate others. Thankfully I have never met one and don't want to meet too.

So you can say my life until now has gone smoothly and I am blessed with a loving family and a good job that pays me a handsome amount. I am happy with all the little things I have and just want to live happily ever after 😊