63. Trip with frustrated husband

(Picture of our little munchkin 👆)

SHREYA'S POV

"Leave it. It is not your cup of tea" Atharva said to Prem who was trying to push the table aside.

So it is our first day here. We have just come to the hall for breakfast after getting fresh. After having breakfast we will go somewhere. Where? I don't even know that. Let's see.

While the Prem is busy in doing some adjustment, Anupriya di is running behind munchkin with milk in her hand. He is very naughty. He takes nothing without making his mother run behind him for hours.

Prem again tried to push that table ignoring Atharva's comment. It is prettt huge and is made up of heavy material.

"I am telling you to leave this. You cannot even move it. Let me do that. I can shift it with a single hand" Atharva again passed the teasing comment.

"Look who is saying this who has never won in arm wrestling against me in childhood," Prem said.

"Oh hello! That was me who used to win every damn time" Atharva replied.

"Oh really?" Prem said standing in front of Atharva

"Yes really" he replied while standing straight to intimidate him.

"Wait guys, why are you fighting? You can do arm wrestling here and we will also get to know who is more powerful. What says?" I asked

"Yes, that's perfect!" Anu di replied.

"And the loser would bear all the expense of today's outing," Atharva said looking in Prem's eyes.

"Don't be overconfident buddy" he replied giving him equal fight.

So we prepared for this little war and sat chairs around the same table that Prem was shifting.

"You, come to my side" Atharva pointed at me.

"Why? She is my girlfriend and she would be on my side"

Atharva opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him.

"Yes, I am on Prem's side"

He narrowed his eyes on me and I showed him my teeth. Anu di moved to Atharva's side and the only person that was left was Aditya. Everyone's eyes were on him who was sitting on the table. He looked first at Prem and then at Atharva.

"Dadda," he said softly.

"I can never expect him on my side," Atharva said looking at him.

"It's ok get ready for losing the game" he added and they put their elbows on the table and the game started.

At first, their hands didn't move even for a second, and then Atharva looked at me and smirked and suddenly he started to push Prem's hand and his hand was going down and down

At first, their hands didn't move even for a second, and then Atharva looked at me and smirked and suddenly he started to push Prem's hand and his hand was going down and down. Atharva's smirk became wide and he was teasing me with his eyes for not taking his side.