AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guys,

I know many will skip this part but still for those who are reading this, I want to tell you something

1. I'm a daydreamer so this is just one from its box 😁😁. This is my first story so it will have flaws and there is no one who is flawless.

2. This story is full of pure love, comedy, romantic and lovely scenes.

3. This book is for those who believes in true love. Who enjoys lovely moments more than mature content.

4. If you guys support me then only I will continue my work.

5. English is not my first language as I'm an Indian, so it will definitely have some grammatical mistakes.

6. You are always invited to give your views and recommendations.

7. Don't forget to vote,comment and share so that I stay motivated. Your each vote and comment brings smile on my face :-)

Let us see how that ruthless man will catch a girl that is not so easy to catch and how that girl will teach him the lesson of real love.

Let's start there journey of love and hate, fight and romance.

Thank you! For giving my story a chance

Happy reading 😊

Follow me on Wattpad & Instagram dayyyyydreamerrr to stay updated about my stories and also for the graphics.

(This is my first story. It has a tremendous number of errors and grammatical mistakes but I am afraid of editing it because I would lose all the comments. Please move forward only if you are looking for a cute love story and are ready to ignore errors)