25. Dance and Drama

SHREYA'S POV

I realized what we were doing and moved myself to get released from his hold. As a result, he got dis balanced and put his other foot on the floor and I jumped off his arms.

"Oh..oww...A big round of applause for both the couples. They did it really well. So we have got our couple of the day that is couple no. 13" The host declared and everyone applauded.

Ignoring him, I went straight to the bar area to have soft drinks to calm myself down and drank three glasses of it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Atharva's POV

All my anger, frustration and agitation flew into the air when my butterfly was in my arms. I enjoyed those moments and I don't regret losing the game.

But I will definitely not spare Shaurya anymore. I will not let him snatch my things from me anymore. He will definitely try to harm my butterfly because he has came to know that I have something for her in my heart.

After the game, she went somewhere. I was searching for her when one of my clients approached me

"Hello Mr. Singhania"

"Hello Mr. Malhotra"

"So how is everything going?" He asked me

"Very well"

The song 'kamli kamli' started at a very high volume and his attention diverted to my back.

I looked around and everyone was looking at the stage area in awe.

I looked at my back and found my butterfly dancing on that song very madly. She was looking very hot dancing on that song. Her every move was sexy. She has really got some dance moves.

But why is she dancing like that? What has happened to her? Is she fine?

One man whistles and that boiled my blood. I looked at his side in full rage and he stopped there.

I went towards her to stop her from doing all this and becoming entertainment for all these dirty eyes.

"what are you doing Shreya?" I asked her.

"L..l....eave me, I want to d..d..dance my heart outttt"

"No" I ordered her

"Yes"

"Have you gone mad? At first, you did not want to come here and now you are dancing like a ghost"

"J..just ss...shut uppp and let me dd..dance" She started to dance again.

"Are you drunk?" I asked her

"Yes, I drank soft drinks" she replied in a low tone.

"They were not soft drinks damn it".

I went to the DJ and told him to stop the song. He paused the song immediately.

I went back to her and told her to go back. She sat down and made a babyface.

"Y..you are very bad....you don't let other person to l..live there lifeee. Y..youu try to control eve..everyone"

Everyone around us was enjoying this drama.

"What? Is there any show going on? Just mind your own business." I shouted and people started to move.

I hold her from one of her elbows and tried to make her stand. But she is really very stubborn, so I have to literally drag her off the floor.

"Aiennnn....leave me....I don't want to go anywhere...I said leave my HAND" She thrashed her hands and legs here and there.

"Just SHUTUP!" I shouted and she went silent immediately.

Her eyes sparkled up by looking at something. She immediately stood up and went towards the bartender and picked up a shot.

Oh! No, she can't handle it anymore. I ran towards her snatched the glass from her hand and she started crying, rubbing her eyes like a kid.

"I want to drink this"

"No, definitely not"

"Pretty please" she made a puppy face.

"No means no. I said something na. Don't disobey me and just follow me like a good girl by keeping your mouth shut" I scolded her and she looked down.

I hold her hand and forced her towards the exit.

"Sir, why are you leaving?" The person who invited us to the party interrupted us.

"Actually Mr. Verma. She wants to go back as she is not feeling well" I told him

"No...he is a lier..... I don't want to go. He is forcing me oouu..."

I looked at her side in anger and she stopped midway.

"I don't think it is right for her to stay here anymore" I changed my words and looked her side. She was fiddling with the hem of her dress. I removed her hand and put her dress down.

"Stand still by my side" I whispered in her ears.

"Ok, then Mr. Singhania. Thank you for giving us your precious time and presenting here. Meet you soon"

We shook hands.

I again put her hands in mine and started to move towards the exit. But she was not taking steps ahead. She was standing there like a statue.

"What now?" I asked her all irritated.

"You told me to stand still a minute ago," she said

"Don't test my patience Shreya and follow me"

We went to the parking area. I made her sit in the car, tucked the seatbelt, and started the engine after settling myself.

"Stop the car" like every time she urged again to stop the car in the midway. But I am not going to stop this time.

"STOP!" She screamed

"You can scream out of your lungs but I will not stop"

She opened the gate

"Okay then I am going to jump out of the running car"

"Whaaat? Wait, no" I stopped the car because I am damn sure she can do this.

She smiled like she has achieved something.

"What do you want now?" I asked her.

"I want to go there"

"Where?"

She pointed towards the park

"No definitely not"

"I didn't asked for your permission. I am going" and she left the car to cross the road.

I too left the car because the road is busy and I cannot trust her.

We crossed the road.

She left my hand and tried to climb the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Going in"

"But here is a gate. You can go by this"

"Ohh. Yeah" she smiled sheepishly

And we went in.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chadh gyi hai shreya ko chadh gyi hai 😜

Hope you enjoy it 😅

Happy reading 🤗

Don't forget to shower your love ❤️

Your views and recommendations are always welcomed. 😊