7. Bad day

Shreya's POV:

Ghrrrrrr
Ghrrrrrrrr
Ghrrrrrrrrrrr
Damn this scooty, you too had to stop working today, ohh please for God sake it is Mondayyyyyyy.

(Chal jaa please)
'Please start moving please'.

Ghrrrrrrrr
Ghrrrrrrrrrr

Congratulations Shreya this is really a very good starting of your week. I said to myself in a sarcastic tone.

'Can I ever rely on you dhanno?' (scooty name)
Ohh yes you heard me right I talk to nonliving things too....Isn't it weird? Huh...who cares.....

'That's why I always tells you to wake up early so that you would be ready for uncertain things like this' Mom shouted from the house.

'Ohh please mom....I am not in a mood...please. ' I said irritated.

I walked away from there to catch up a taxi, rickshaw, or whatever moving vehicle that can leave me to my office.
Ohh hell, I am not able to stop and convince even one taxi wala.......😣. I am getting anxious now.

Ohh yes I can see one taxi coming this side.

'Taxiiiiii'
'Taxiiiiiii'

I sat in the taxi before he could say no to me and told him the address of my office....huh......I don't have even a single minute to waste.

I would have called Rahul if it was a normal day.....but now I can never call him to pick me up whenever my scooty ditches me. He too left me alone in the office to listen to that grumpy boss.
Nevertheless, I am happy for him.

On Friday when he told me that it is his last working day in this office because he has got promoted to the main branch, I got really happy for him.

Friday Flashback
'I have a bad news' Rahul said

'What?'

'I have got promoted to the main branch' he said with sadness.

'Wait, what' I got super excited and happy for him.
'Are you serious man. It is such great news and you mentioned it as a bad one. Have you lost your mind or what?'

'Seriously Shreya I don't want this promotion'. He said while sitting in the chair.

'But why Rahul? This is the dream of every individual working here to get promoted to the main branch. And one day even you yourself told me that you want to go to that office. So what happened now?'

'It is just that I don't want to leave this office'.

'Can I know the reason'. I asked him folding my arms.

'Because because my everything is here. My friends, my heart, you, everything'. He said 'you' while standing and looking intently into my eyes with so much charm. I got shocked for a moment but I recomposed myself.

'Hahaha.....Rahul don't worry about me. I will be there soon.' I said this while winking just to console him.

'But how'

'Just wait and watch.....hahahaha.' I said this out of nowhere and don't know why I said this even when I know it is not possible in the near future. Nevertheless, anything which can make his mood light is right.

'Now common don't be a miser and give me my party'. I slapped him on his shoulder.

'But...'

'No buts and ifs just do what I am saying and you are going to accept this promotion letter'.

'Ma'am'

'Ma'am'

'Are you there'?
Someone tapped me

Ohh God I got so much endorsed in my train of thoughts that I forgot where I was.

I smiled sheepishly 😬

'We have reached.'

'Ohh yeah'

I handed him the fare and ran to the office.

Atharva's POV

'Disha send the new girl that had joined today in my office' I ordered her and hang up the call before she could say anything.

So today was the day that I was waiting for. Today I am going to see that girl again. And hell yes I have found the reason for doing all this which is that I do whatever my heart craves for and for now I my heart is just craving for that girl.

Knock knock

'Come in'
I pretended that I was busy with my work

'Yes sir you called me'

I looked up and for my shock, she was not there.

'You are not the one whom I called'.

'B...but sir your personal assistant told me to meet you. My name is praniti and I am the one who is recently hired. This is my first day'. She told me.

What the fuck

'Dishaaa dishaaaa just come to my office fucking right now'.

The girl standing in front of me got shaken up.

'Yy....yes sir' and the traitor was here. My anger was on cloud nine.

'Who the hell she is?'

'She is the one whom you have selected.'

'No, I didn't select her. Did you provide me with the details of every employee working in that branch'?

'Yyessss ss..sir'

'No, you didn't. If I found that you have forgotten to give me details of even a single employee....then just consider yourself as fired. Now you both just fucking leave my office.'. I roared.

I called HOD of that branch and asked to email me the details of each and every employee working there within 10 minutes'.

The minute I received the email I started searching.

And here I get that girl's profile.
Name-Shreya Gupta
Age-25 years
Experience - 2 years
Qualification - MBA
Birthplace- Mathura

What the fuck it is. How can I hire the wrong girl? That means that good for nothing Disha had provided me with incomplete information.

Anyways I have other options too to get that Shreya here.
Now I can't rely on anyone else.

'You are fired. And there is no need to show your crocodile tears to me. They are of no use. In fact don't show me your ugly face again if you don't want to get unemployed for your whole life' I said to Dishaa and cut the call as I don't want to listen her pleas.

'Now get ready butterfly, I am coming to catch you up myself'. I muttered and smiled wickedly.

What do you think would be the next step of Atharva to catch her butterfly?

Stay tuned!

Stay home
Stay safe