2. Uff that Promise

ATHARVA'S POV:

I woke up at 6'O clock and went to my personal gym. Literally I don't need an alarm or any other person to wake me up. I am a morning person. Even I do not like sleeping at all and sometimes wonder how people can sleep for so many hours.

I do not believe in any God as I am God, people beg me, fears me and they thrive on my pieces. I need not ask God for anything, I can get whatever I want. I do not care whether God exists or not. Because if they really exist then why people spread their hands in front of others. Huh.

I was in my thoughts when I got interrupted by a knock on the door. 'Who the hell is this'. I gritted my teeth. I just hate when someone interrupts me in between my exercise.

I barged towards the door and yelled at the person ' what the hell'.

"S...Sir your br...break....breakfast". She stuttered. She was my maid. How dare she.

"How dare you to interrupt me and who gave you the right to come here in the first place"

"You are exercising for the past 2 hours Sir. It is not good for you and you will get late for the office" She said while keeping her eyes low.

"Ohh really!! I own the whole damn company, I am the boss, no one is going to ask me or fire me, I can go whenever I want. And one more thing I asked you what is right and what is wrong or what is good and what is bad for me, huh?"

"N..No sir"

"Than why are you giving you free advice. Keep your advice with you"

"Sorry, sir"

"Now just LEAVE" She flinched.

"I don't get why all these servants try to become my parents. As if I am going to give them a reward. Do hell with your kindness and sympathy. I do not need anyone, why don't they understand".

I wiped my sweat and went to my room to get freshen up. After taking a shower for a good half an hour I got ready and wore my expensive Armani suit. I looked in the mirror for two minutes more and went downstairs to have breakfast.

While I was having my breakfast no one uttered a single word. They look scared and I love that. Haha.

I left for the office and when I reached my cabin I saw that someone was there in my office. How dare he enter my cabin without my permission. I was ready to jump on him and to break his jaw when he turned and my anger flew out of the window.

"You have not dealt with your anger issue yet?? You were ready to attack my handsome face, hena??"

"So what were you thinking that you will roam in my cabin like it is a park and I will say nothing to you?"

"Hahaha you can not".

"Because you know you are lucky that I like you". He is the only person of my life whom I like. He is my childhood friend and my partner too and knows each and everything about me.

"Oh really"

I sit in my chair opened my laptop asked him " So how was your trip with your family?"

"It was just amazing yaar.....It was the best trip I have ever had". His eyes were shining.

"Accha".

"What acha, its high time now, just get married and give me some 4-5 cute niece and nephews"

"4-5??" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Ok than 7-8??.....Not more than that yaar..... you can't be that selfish, you have to think about your country too. It is already dealing with the problem of population". He said in a teasing tone.

"Get out of the office before I throw this table on your head and you know I can do that"

"Okay okay , on a serious note when are you going to marry??"

"Never, ever"

"Hahahahaha".

"What hahahaha". I mocked him.

"Nothing, just wait and watch someone will come into your life who will change you and make you dance on her little finger".And he started singing 'choti ungli p nachaegi tumhe she is a..'

"I said just shut up Prem". I said in a very serious tone.

"Okay okay". He said raising both his hands.

"Now you can leave. I have some important work to do. You were on vacation for the damn 1 week. You know I cannot manage without you"

"And you were only there, just working all day. How boring, huh". He said, sitting in the chair.

"Are you leaving or not?"

"Okay, I will leave but only on one condition".

"What?"

"Firstly say yes".

"Why are you irritating me, Prem".

"Say yes and I will leave"

"Okay! But it should not be related to marriage"

"No it is not".

"Okay then"

He went towards the door and said 'we are going to club tonight and now you can not say no, you know that what is written in Ramayana that praan jaya par vachan na jaya ( I can die but my promise should not be broken), yohuuu'.

"Wait what, ohho, he is such a moron🤦‍♂️"

TO BE CONTINUED......😉