Epilogue - Happily Ever After

SHREYA'S POV

I wanted to keep hawan (sacred oblation) in the house to welcome our babies and Atharva wanted to throw a party. So we concluded that in the day time we will worship God to thank them for everything and we will organize a party in the evening for everyone.

To my surprise, Atharva participated with full zeal and enthusiasm in all the holy rituals. And in the end, he gave the excuse that he is here just for the laddoos.

He is treating babies like they are the most delicate thing in the world. He touches them with the utmost tenderness as if they will break if he holds them tightly.

I was going down to join the party after returning from the washroom when someone pulled me into the room.

"Ahhhhh"

He put his hand over my mouth slamming me into the wall. I raised my eyebrow to ask him what is he doing.

"I have to hide in my own house like a thief to talk to my own wife"

He removed his hand from my mouth and put them on the wall caging me.

"Why so?" I asked while adjusting his collar.

"Because for my wife everything is her kids or her family. There is nothing like a husband in her list"

I chuckled.

"You are unbelievable Atharva. I am giving them time because they are our guests and they are here from this morning only"

"Exactly, you are ignoring me from the MORNING!" He said morning like he is away from ages.

"Ok, stop this drama and let me go. Guests are waiting for us"

"What if I don't" he grabbed me by my waist tightly coming incredibly close to me.

"Atharva" I breathed out.

"You know you are becoming beautiful with every breath you take," he said while tucking the loose hairs in the back of my ears.

He looked into my eyes and took my face in between his hands.

"And I am falling for you even more every passing day"

His touch and his words always make me lose my senses. And I always forget where I am and what I was going to do.

"You know why I call you butterfly?"

"Why?"

"Because you are very beautiful to see but you were very hard to catch just like a butterfly"

I chuckled. He surely has learnt how to get romantic.

He turned me around in a blink of an eye making my left cheek pressed against the wall. I put my hands on either side of my head. He put his hands over mine, intertwining his fingers with mine. He attached his front with my back.

"We..."

"Shhhhh"

He shushed me before I could say anything. He rubbed his nether region with my butt.

"Look this is what effect you have on me even without touching"

He whispered in my ears and I gulped. I don't know where it is heading to. The hall is full of guests waiting for us and he is here doing not so good things with me. He gave a chaste kiss on my nape making me jump on my place. His magic is working, I can feel him smirking against my neck.

He turned me around again making me face him and dipped his head in the crook of my neck. I stretched my neck to give him easy access and closed my eyes feeling his lips on my burning skin. He kissed me on my sweet spot and I moaned. It is when he bites me hard there I came to senses and opened my hazy eyes.