❀ one

I stood in the hallway, my bag around me my back leaning perfectly on one of the blue lockers, I checked my watch

07:14am.

She'll be here any second now.

The front glass door opens and she walked in looking as breathtaking as usual, her black bag on the back her laptop in her hands, she smiled at everyone including me.

I hope.

"Hi gabs"
"Gabs, you look stunning"
"Gabs, you're here"
"Here for you"
"Hi gabs"
"Good morning Ms Colton"
"Hello beautiful"

Everyone was greeting her as she walked past them heading to her locker, my gaze followed her without breaking even for a second.

To say I was obsessed with this girl would be an understatement.

She took the coffee cup out from her locker and smiled, that smile. I could watch her smile all day and not even get tired.

"Hey gabs" her best friend, Rachel greets walking to her "hey ray" her friend Scoffs "another coffee from him?" She nods her head "don't you know who he is , this has been going on since freshman year"

"I know but I just can't find him" she says putting her books into the locker and shutting it close "let's go" her friend suggests and she agrees. They grab each other by arms and walk to class chatting about some boys.

Gabriela Colton.

She is the most popular girl in our school, hell most of the highschools in New York City, she has beautiful green eyes that seem to shimmer everytime she's happy, her beautiful smile that always seem to hypnotize me whenever I would see it.

She was the happiest, bubbliest girl I knew,her energy in life is what kept me going even on bad days, I knew I couldn't have her because one she'd never look my way, even if I was the school's president, she was simply out of my league, she always greeted people with full happiness at 7am.

Damn!

But today she wasn't like that, yes she did her normal greeting people routine but the fire in her eyes that i had been seeing since the first day I met her was gone, her beautiful green eyes were dull and her laugh was fake.

I knew I couldn't have her so I promised myself to protect her from anyone who would dare try hurt her and it looked like I had already found my target for the 74th time since freshman year.

She's a beautiful girl of course creeps are gonna try and fuck around but that's why am here to keep them away and have my lady safe forever.

"Hey buddy, what you doing?" I groan outloud it was one of my best friend's, Brian "nothing" I reply standing up straight "ahh, you were waiting for her, but she doesn't even like you dude, hell she doesn't even know you exist"

"As if your crush does" I clap back walking away "mother fucker, what'd you say?" He shouts making the entire hallway go silent, I look at him annoyingly then sigh "carry on everyone".

"Hey guys" my other best friend,Rome says walking to us a smile plastered all over his face "wow, what's up with you two?" He asks "this bastard here jus said my crush doesn't like me back" Brian whines to him "but he's not lying" Rome states leaving Brian speechless.

"You son of a bitch" he yells trying to scratch Rome's face with his nails "careful dude, I just did my skincare then came here" Rome laments making Brian rage even more.

I can't believe I was stuck with these two bastards for the rest of my life, I let them be walking to class but they follow me, damn I forgot I had classes with them.

"Crazy Italian bastard" Brian yells out throwing a punch at Rome "dude, you're Italian too" Rome answers before wincing in pain, that Brian idiot just busted Rome's lip "no, not my beautiful face" Rome cries out sinking to the floor "I'll fucking rearrange your face Brian" he says still fake crying.

"That's enough you fools, you wanna get caught by the CCTV?" They shake their heads "we'll continue this at home on the ring with me at the side watching as I eat popcorn" they both groan entering the class as the bells went off indicating that it was time for first period.

Math, my favorite.

I look at the front seat in my class, she usually sits there, right I had to deal with the fool that tried to make her unhappy, I'd bury this one alive.

Gabriela Colton, the things I'd do for you.