❀four

Knock knock

Knock knock.

I groan, what do they want now it's so early in the morning, I slept late yesterday because I had to go to a match, after it we had some team drinks and I somehow ended up extremely drunk.

"Young master"

I ignore the calling and cover myself with the duvet even more "young master" can't they just learn to leave me alone I'm so sick and tired of this "young master"

"Come in" I finally say, the door opens and whoever walks in does "I'm sorry to bother you but your girlfriend is waiting for you downstairs" I'll be there in a minute, I can't believe my girlfriend's here.....

Wait a second! A girlfriend? Since when do I have a girlfriend? I jolt up from the bed "what girlfriend?" I ask her panicking "Ms Colton" Colton... Colton.....gabriela.

I get out from the bed running downstairs to get her before she says anything stupid to my father or anyone else for that matter. How'd she know where I live and what the actual fuck is she playing at.

I reach the living room and there she is standing Infront of my father talking to him "what are you doing here, Gabriela?" I ask making her turn.

She walks to where i am and gives me a kiss on the cheek "good morning hun" Hun? I'm hun? I ran my fingers through my hair before grabbing her arm leading her upstairs to my room a small talk.

I push her into the room and lock the door "the room's soundproof, make your explain appeasable or I'll decapitate you here"

"That's not how you speak to your girlfriend now is it, president?"

I walk to the corner of my room and open a small cupboard that contains alcohol taking out a bottle and pouring it in a glass "start talking Gabriela" I walk back to her.

"I need help okay, my boyfriend dumped me outta nowhere and now I come to find out that he's dating my rival" she explains looking down "how's that my problem?" I bluntly ask her.

"Ethan please, I'll do anything you ask if you help me" I take a sip of the drink in my hand "anything?" She nods hopefully "how about getting out of my house?"

"I can't do that but please help me, I'll tutor you in literature" she quickly says, my jaw tightens at the offer, I had been failing literature because of them damn poems.

"I don't want to" she walks to where I'm standing "please, I'm begging you just this once" my eyes meet her beautiful green eyes but as yesterday the shimmer is gone, it's been replaced by a dull, painful gaze.

"I said no, now please leave my house" she sighs. Her reasons are valid but trying to use me to make her stupid ex boyfriend jealous is preposterous, I'm not giving in to that kinda shit.

I grab my phone from the bed and lead her out of my room, she can find someone else to play her stupid little game with but not me.

"You're leaving?" My father asks when we reached the living room, she nods giving him a fake smile "it was nice to meet you all" she concludes and head out the door, leaving me with my father.

"Is she really your girlfriend?" I shake my head "she's just obsessed with me" well I'm not entirely wrong about her being like that "you should be glad a girl likes you, I'm your sister and I can't stand the sight of you" Jodie, my little sister adds coming into the living room.

Does my family hate me?

"Son" my father calls out placing his arm on my left shoulder "just date her, this might be the only time a girl feels attracted to you, you won't marry your career, I want grandkids too" he fake cries sitting on the sofa.

This is just painful to watch, what's he doing? Oh god!

"Jodie will give you grandkids"

"Excuse you, I'm the single rich auntie" Jodie is turning sixteen this year but that little girl is a pain in my ass, everyone's ass. She's busy telling dad she's going to be the single rich auntie as if I don't catch her flirting with Rome everytime.

"I'm gonna eat, then go for practice" I announce heading to the to the dining room, there's already breakfast on the table, this is the first time in four years that I'm having breakfast at home. I'm always late to school so I never have time for it.

"Good morning father" that voice, it's too early in the damn morning for those idiots to be here, don't they have their own houses "hello Rome, Brian" my father greets back "where's Ethan?" Rome asks him "the dining room".

He 'mhhhh' his response and I start to hear footsteps coming to the dining room "hey Fra" I mentally groan in annoyance, well there goes the rest of my day.

Rome walks to me but accidentally trips on something and ends up falling on the table, the cup of coffee he pushed fell on my pants soaking me, I look up to see Brian smiling and Rome sending death glares to him.

Oh for fuck's sake.