❀thirteen

I didn't go to school the next day because it was a public holiday but I had got lot's of well wishes on my social media platforms, hell I had edits made of me

And Emma......!

Today i was ready to go to school, I couldn't miss school because I was studying on a scholarship, failing meant end of studying and I couldn't afford that.

Rachel picked me up from my house and took me school, I was walking on crutches. I mean everyone on the internet knew I had a broken leg, so what better way to fish for clout than this.

I'd get all the good clout and the bad one will land on someone else, it was the law of life, you either win or lose, and loosing was not a thing in my life options.

The car parked outside and lots of students plus my fans were outside the gate waiting for me, I got out and grabbed my crutches as I said hi to them, They all felt sorry for me and gave me gifts which I took without a second thought....money!

Walking inside the school main door, I see him standing Infront of me, without his spectacles, his hair styled differently and a lollipop in his mouth, he smiled after seeing me.

"Rossa" he called out to me, approaching me he plants a kiss on my forehead before taking my bag and giving my crutches to his friend "what are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"Taking my girlfriend to class" he picked me up in bridal style, making the other kids to start gossiping, he faked a smile to me and we walked off the class.

He settled me on my sit before sitting Infront of me "are you okay now?" I nod my head, how is he so fucking two faced.

"I'll come get you during, don't walk alone" he kissed the top of my head and walked off to his class with his friends. I was dumbfounded. How good of a liar is that boy.

The rest of day he kept coming to my class for visits, he'd bring me a drink or a snack. He'd carry me to the cafeteria, the PE ground and even the damn bathroom.

It was now library time, I was standing between shelves on the last row, looking for a certain book when I felt someone's presence behind me.

I turn around and it was him.

Ethan Reyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him unamused as I closed the book I was holding putting it back on the shelf "came see you" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Leave me alone" he chuckled holding my crutches "you know the only people who use this are the ones with leg problems" he states "as you can see I'm hurt" .

"I'm not stupid rossa, drop the act" I felt a cold rush go through my body "we both know that you aren't sick or hurt" I cleared my throat "I don't know what you're talking about" I challenged.

"Oh yeah!" He slapped my ass then squeezed it hard "fuck, that hurts" I try to soothe my ass from his harsh touch.

"But it hurts in the best way, doesn't it?" He asks me smiling, that's when I realized that I was dealing with a sadist.

"Look Ethan...."

"You agreed to have sex with me and that's how it's going to be, don't worry I'm pretty decent I'll bring you the contract so you can go through it, after that you're mine Gabriela, my little fucktoy, clear?"

I shudder at his statement but for some god forsaken reason I was getting aroused, I imagined what it would be like to be his little fucktoy.

Snap out of it gabs!

I shake my head and look at him "it's not going to hurt right?" god what was i doing getting scared of a nerd fucking me, no matter how rude or cool he tried to be he'd always be a nerd.

"I'll clean you up so throughly that when I'm done with you, my scent with be attached with you forever" he smiled leaning closer to me. My back hit the shelf and his hand found my waist.

"Get rid of that red hair" he tells me "I can't, I need it it's therapy for me" I explain to him, which was true "me fucking you will be therapy enough for you rossa" I gulp...why was he so freaking blunt.

I stood there my gaze on his, his hand gripping my waist firmly, he brushed his soft lips on mine and I gasped "I'll take good care of you mia regina" his fingers tuck back the strands of hair that was on my face, he leaned closer still as my hands found their way to his chest for balance.

"Gabriela" a voice called out, shit it was Ray....... straightened up perfectly as Ray found me and walked to where I was "you're here" age says and i nod.

Ethan was long gone... the only thing he left me with were his words...his blunt words on what he'd do to me.

I couldn't get them out of my head.