❀thirty nine

A month has passed since Rome gave me that letter, I didn't have the power to open it so I kept it safely waiting for the right time to read it

Today was the day I chose to read the letter, I sat on the balcony of my apartment and held it in my hands, I opened the paper and started to read.

Rossa, it's Ethan.

I know you probably don't want to heat from me right now and that's perfectly fine, I understand.

Have you been eating well, I showed you how to make Alfredo pasta so please try the recipe and eat , don't starve yourself.

I'm not good with words abs and that kinda sucks I know but I'm trying my best to write here.

I hope you're happy now, you chose your happiness and I hope he's giving you more happiness than I could've possibly given you.

Rossa, I remember you always told me that love is when you put others needs before yours so here's me putting you before anything else, love calls for sacrifice and I know mine was worth enough, I hope so.

I never meant to tell you this but for some reason I have to maybe it's because I'll lay in peace without problem, I don't know but I'll tell you.

I'm your heart donor, I didn't see the meaning of living anymore if you weren't here with me by my side.

Life felt like a void I couldn't escape.

I heard about your sickness, I came to see you but no one was there. Atleast If i give you my heart then we'll be closer forever.

Gabriela, my love for you hasn't changed. I still love you from the deepest part of my damn soul and I always will.

I loved the time we spent together so far.

I want you to be happy, my heart is giving you a second chance to live so please use it wisely and make people proud.

I'll always watch over you my pretty girl.

I know Rome by now has said really harsh things to you but don't pay them any heed, i chose to lay my life down for you so it was all me.

He's just protective.

Get married have children , bring them to my grave from time to time so they can meet their uncle.

I feel myself break writing this but I have to, I haven't been myself since you left. I hate being this unresponsive but the shock of loosing you is still lingering in my mind and body.

The apartment, I brought you to once, I've signed it in your name so you have the right to do anything you want with it.

My inheritance is 50%, I wrote you down as the person who'll inherit all if my stuff after I'm gone.

So everything i had is now all yours, I love you that much Gabriela.im like a dog when it comes to you but I like it that way.

Remember how much I love you Gabriela, I love you so damn much.

With love
Ethan Reyes.

I fell on the floor clutching onto the paper like my life depended on if, why would he do something like that? What's the use of leaving me in this world all alone I can't even think straight right now.

Ethan, Ethan why, just fucking why?

I kept crying my heart out, I didn't, he didn't.

But I knew he had, I was fucked by this.

Ethan......I love you even more, I'm sorry I never got the chance to say that to you love. I'm so sorry I'm freaking stupid.

I stay there crying till my tears dry, after a few moments later I get up from the veranda area and head on back to my room.

I don't know what to think.