❀five

"It's not funny, Ray" she stops laughing and sits straight staring right into my eyes "he really kicked you out?" I nod feeling frustrated,how could he just kick me out, that's not how you act with a woman

"Gabs if you really want him to say yes, you gotta force it do something he can't help but say yes to you" I smile my brain starts to flow with ideas "you're right".

I walk to the front of the class "hey guys I need help" they all stop what they're doing and look at me "first of all the president and I are dating" the silence that follows afterwards was crazy, are they going to think I'm lying?

"Carry on gabs" one girl shouts, I pull my skirt down a little and continue "he's been feeling down lately so i want you guys to help me cheer him up, Ray get the cheerleading team here now" she nods and rushes out to go get them "the rest of you are going to draw Ethan loves Gabriela on the chalkboard in his class okay" they all agree, laughing like maniacs.

The cheerleading team arrives in class "yes captain" I explain what needs to be done and they all agree jumping around, the difference between other cheerleaders and our is that these people are extremely hilarious and nice.

We walk to cafeteria it was ten minutes before the break's over and now was the right time to make him agree to what i want, I open the cafeteria door and walk inside it,I scan for him and once I spot him I shout "FUTURE HUSBAND".

Everyone turns to us and start whispering, some turn to Derek but that scumbag was busy kissing Megan to notice even what was happening, honestly it stung a little how could he just forget me like that?

I shake the thoughts off and walk to the Ethan's table, I pull the chair Infront of him and take a sit "hey hun" he groans trying to hide his face "why are you like this,mhh?" He asks heaving heavily "I just missed you my love" he groans again.

"GUYS GO" I shout to the cheerleaders and they wall to where I am.

"IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU BROTHER IN LAW, ETHAN REYES WE LOVE YOU, PRESIDENT"

He looks at me concerningly before turning to his friends, oh I didn't see them there. I smile at them introducing myself "hey guys, I'm Ethan's girlfriend Gabriela" they shake hands with me their eyes never leaving Ethan's, are they shocked?

"Oh fuck this" he says getting up from his seat and heading out the cafeteria, I look at my friends before rushing off following 'my boyfriend' no wherever he's going to go.

I get that this is wrong but I can't help it okay, he's the only one who knows about my fake dating plan, I can't risk anyone else knowing about it, I'll just force him till he agrees.

"BABE, BABE"  I call out to him running through the hallway, he turns to look at me but before I can reach him I trip by myself and fall "oh no" I exclaim, I land of someone's arms, I look up and it's him "you're really troublesome you know" I let out a chuckle and he helps me stand straight.

"Just leave me alone" I roll my eyes at him "no way" I say crossing my arms on my chest, he turns around and walks to his class, second surprise.

"Mr president is that true?" Ray asks making him turn around to face the chalkboard "who wrote that?" He calmly asks looking at everyone in the class, I laugh at the situation inside.

"Oh, so you do love me" I say walking into the class "what is this, Gabriela?" I shrug my shoulders at his question. The bell goes off indicating that break was over and class was about to begin.

I walk closer to him whispering to his ear "my offer stands babe, just agree, please" he looks at my eyes "if I ever fail literature after doing this, I'll break your fucking jaw" he threatens making me smile "deal but you gotta work on your vocabulary darling, that's not how you talk to your girlfriend".

He walks to his seat and i walk out from his class meeting Ray outside "he agreed" I tell her and she smiles jumping around with me.