❀twenty five

The sun shone brightly across the field, it was Thursday and we were all getting ready for PE, I loved the class so much because one it was like a workout for me

I walked out from the Locker room going to class,I had accidentally carried my phone instead of leaving it in my bag.

The senior classes were empty since they were all at the PE ground, I open the door going straight to my seat, I open my bag and put my phone inside.

"Gabs"I turn around to see the person who was calling me and it was Nora, a shy quiet girl from 4-1 "yes?" She walks to me her hands clinging on a pair of books "can you please go give these to Joshua".

She hands me the books "uh.....why?" Can't she go give him by herself "I...I just.... please do it" she's looking down a blushing hard, oh so she has a crush on him.

"Okay I will" she looks up at me smiling "thank you" I smile in return taking the books from her hand and she walks out.

I finish putting my things properly and head out to go find Joshua, he better not be out there smoking again for fuck's sake.

I walk to his class and knock, it's custom to knock before entering, I mean people could be having sex in there so.... trying to save all of us the embarrassment.

The class door opens and Derek walks out, my breath hitches at the sight of him.... it's been weeks since we last talked... since he broke up with me.

"What do you want?" He tiredly ruffling his hair, he's not even wearing his PE uniform, isn't he going to the ground?

"Is Joshua in there?" I ask him trying my best not to look stupid "no" I knew it, he's smoking again, oh my god!

"Hand him these books will you, tell him they're from Nora Fore" he nods as I hand them to him, I turn around to walk off when his question catches me off guard.

"So how's your new boyfriend?"

I turn around "he's fine" I fake a smile "you managed to climb your way to the top, dating the school president, my, my Gabriela what did you offer for it, your pussy?"

I clench my fists in anger but what was i even getting angry about it's true I offered my pussy to him in exchange for my reputation.

"You're so pathetic Gabriela, just a dirty little slut, do you ask money from him too, oh I know do you fill him up with your sob stories?" He chuckles loudly putting his hands in the pockets.

I chuckle "I am pathetic Derek, inside out, don't you think I'm aware of that by now?" He smirks "glad you're self aware" then he walks back to the class and shuts the door.

I stand there feeling as if I was about to loose my goddamn mind, I wanted to rip that smirk off of his face.

Was it my fault that I was this desperate?

No, it wasn't. The universe just decided that I was meant for the hardships in life.

I breath out heavily trying to settle my emotions then I walk off heading to the PE ground, ready for the class.

I hadn't seen Ethan since PE class, where he was too busy playing basketball to acknowledge me. He went around pushing the opposing team players as if he had beef with them.

He didn't come to my class to annoy me as he usually did either, I tried to talk to him during break time but this boy was nowhere to be found.

I was now sitting in my living room watching yet another episode of JJK but my mind kept wondering back to Ethan, what was wrong with him?

He was so furious when he played basketball, even his teammates were afraid to go near him. I needed to talk to him fast....his anger issues might destroy whatever lies I've been feeding the people on.

A sudden knock on my door made me jump, I looked at the time on the clock that was hanged on the wall Infront of me 08:21pm

Who could it possibly be?

The person knocked again, I went to the shoe rack and grabbed la chancla, if this thing hurted me I'm sure it's going to hurt the person outside too.

I slowly open the door and without questions I whack them with the chancla or so i thought. My arm was caught midair by them.

I'm screwed.

"It's me"

A breathlessly voice said making my gaze turn to them almost immediately

Ethan.

What was he doing here at such an hour, he looked tired and worn out, I quickly made way for him to pass as I locked the door after it.

"What are........?"

"Where's the bed?" He asked taking off his jacket and throwing it on the sofa.

Fuck!