❀ten

The bell for home rings, I sigh getting out from my class

The bell for home rings, I sigh getting out from my class...this past few days have been hectic, Gabriela has been on my neck every single fucking second.

Not that I mind.

We're supposed to walk home together, that's what she wanted and in jus complying with it. I say goodbye to my friends and walk outside from the class.

A few steps Infront of me where the geometry class takes place i see Gabriela standing outside, holding a rose in her hands.

What the -

I walk to where she is "hey" she turns to look at me "hi" she looks tired "what are you doing here?" I ask concerningly "waiting for Derek, I got this for him" she explains holding the rose up for me to see.

I groan fisting my hands, she can't be fucking serious, I grab her hand dragging her to the empty classroom just across the geometry class.

"Are you insane?" I panickly ask her my jaw tightening "a rose, really after everything he did, what do you think people will say after seeing you trying to give a rose to your cheating ex while dating me-"

"But we're not really dating" she blurts out "what?" She gulps "I only asked you to pretend to be my boyfriend not to interfere with my personal life, I'd appreciate if you kept your concerns to yourself"

I chuckle feeling my anger rise, just what did that fucker give her that makes her this fucking obsessive? I look at her again.

"The deal's off" I bluntly tell her making her gaze shift to me from the floor almost immediately "what?" I move closer to her "i said the deal's off" she moves backwards and eventually hits the tables "why?"

I put my hands on both sides, trapping her between my hands,  leaning closer to her I whisper "because I don't help pathetic little girls with zero self respect"

She looks at me her green eyes burning my soul "I don't give a fuck about literature anymore" I shout making her flinch, I turn around and walk out from the damn class.

Pissed as hell.

"S-s-sir.. please, slow down" Ivette, the girl I was fucking begs tears falling furiously from her eyes. I fist her hair again before thrusting myself into her with full force, she moans "please" she begs again but her pleas are inaudible to me.

I'm not fucking her for fun, I'm fucking her because I'm pissed, so damn pissed...how could she pick that bastard over everyone, what was so special about him?

I thrust myself into her again "please let's stop for a sec..."  She pleads her hands fisting the beige sheets underneath her.

Fucking Gabriela Colton, she got me obsessing like a fucking dog "i-i-i-i-im gonna cum..." Ivette says making me go faster, she buries her face on the pillow letting out a loud moan.

I pull her head backwards wanting to see her face "look at me" I order her and she does exactly that, her face is a mess full of my cum from earlier mixed with her tears.

I imagine her as Gabriela, crying pleading, begging for me to fuck her more...her beautiful tits moving in sync everytime I thrust into her tight cunt...I close my eyes thrusting even harder making Ivette scream my name.

"S-s-sir..." She calls out but it's almost inaudible..she turns around and I cum on her tits this time, she looks at me overly exhausted.

"Get on all fours" I say ruffling my hair, she looks at me in panic "sir..I can't anymore please it's been three rounds I can't please" I sigh

"How much do I pay you?" I ask her "$500 half an hour" she answers sitting on the bed "what do I pay you for?" She inhales heavily "to fuck me" I groan "exactly, I don't pay you to tell me when or where it's too much, your job is to shut the fuck up and let me pound into you however I like, is it not?"

"It is" she quietly answers "good, now get on all fours don't make me repeat myself again" she does what I tell her to do "perfect, we have a long night ahead of us"

03:35am.

I look at Ivette on the bed covered with the duvet, I fucked her alot but I still can't get Gabriela out of my fucking system, it's damn irritating.  I need to paint... I put on a pair of pants and walk out from the guest room.

I enter my art studio turning the lights on, I take wine from the cabinet and pour myself a glass then I walk back the painting area and take a sit. I put the glass aside and grab my brushes and paints.

I'm going to paint Gabriela Colton.

As fucking Always.

One of these days I will paint her, with my fucking cum all over her, if possible.