❀twenty nine

I spent two hours teaching him on how to do skin care, this boy knows absolutely nothing

He kept asking me what the difference between body oil and body lotion. I wanted to smack him so bad but I had to hold myself back.

He was now sitting on the sofa at the corner of the gigantic room where I was getting all dolled up at on his phone.

He wore a black expensive suit, his hair slicked back with gel only letting two or three strands fall on his face, an expensive watch on his wrist and a cold look on his face.

"Here's your dress" Ava says excitedly walking into the room her assistants carrying it. She looks at me in awe smiling to herself.

"I knew I hit the jackpot when I chose you to be our global ambassador" I look down feeling happy, I was the global ambassador

"I knew I hit the jackpot when I chose you to be our global ambassador" I look down feeling happy, I was the global ambassador. I had people making edits about me, hell I had fanfics about me and I read all of them.

But I needed more.

I was greedy desperate and as hell I knew it, I wasn't afraid to admit to myself that I was an attention seeker like I needed it, I existed to be payed attention to but that gave me a worst trait.

Shutting out.

"So how do I look?" I ask Ethan as they helped me stand up from my seat, he puts his phone in his pocket standing up. He walks to me and holds my shoulders.

"You look absolutely breathtaking"

Something turned in my stomach, his eyes never left mine "you look so beautiful" he says again making me feel like my stomach is tying a knot.

Fuck why?

He holds my hands on his giving it a kiss with his soft lips "you're really beautiful" I unconsciously blush at his words.

The people around us are looking at us in awe, oh....so that's why he's acting sweet the people are here.

What was i even thinking, why am I even thinking about him in that way, geez we only fuck and that's it. I need to stop getting ahead of myself.