❀thirty seven

We reach at Ray's house, I spot Maddy's car outside and quickly get off running to the front gate

The gateman opens for me because for one he's used to see me here, I don't greet him as usual instead I jus sprint into the house.

Entering the living room,I find ray on the floor Maddy sitting on her torso, slapping her continuously as she yells.

I quickly get Maddy off of her and stand between them "guys stop, please" they're both panting heavily.

"You're crazy" ray yells "you're damn right I am and I'll break that fucking head of yours" Maddy yells back.

"Ray" I look at her "why did you say that on the internet?" I ask feeling myself get angry at the presence of her.

"Why, because it was the truth" she answers solemnly making Maddy chuckle out in anger.

"But that was our secret, we're friends, we're supposed to have each other backs" she sits on the sofa looking at me "oh shut up" my eyes widen at her answer.

"Tell me it's not true" I was wishing it wasn't "so what if it?" She asks me "ray, stop joking" I'm trying to smile and take all this as a bad joke but I can't .

"Does it look like I'm joking u dumb bitch, I got tired of hearing your name everywhere. Was I even your friend you jus had me as a sidekick, well now that u're nothing though I feel great" she's laughing, I can't believe it. So all this time she was jealous of me and everything I was earning.

Me, an orphaned teen? What was there to be jealous about?

"Ray" I call out wiping my tears "stop joking okay, this has gone far you can tell me if it's a prank okay, let's go get food okay my treat as always" I take her hand wanting to drag her.

She pushes me hard to the floor,I wince in pain trying to get back up. Maddy lands a hard slap on her face as I jus sat on the floor trying to process everything.

"Get the fuck out, are you crazy you're no longer important to me, I used u and I'm the one who's trending, I'm so happy that you're nothing"

"Dude you got that?" I hear a voice say "crystal clear" another voice answers as the living room door opens revealing Rome and Brian.

"You heard that guys, she's the one who made up everything and lied to you not Gabriela" Rome is holding my phone talking to my thirteen million Instagram followers.

"That's.... what's....you set me up" she groans walking to where I am, sh raises her hand wanting to hit me when Brian catches it in mid air "whoa there, I'm sure you don't want to find out how six feet underground feels like right?" She scoffs and he lets her hand go free.

"Get up fool" Rome says to me. He really doesn't like me and i can't feel it for sure.

We walk out the house, I was going to press charges against Ray for defamation tomorrow, I wanted to rest for today all that shit took my fucking energy.

"I'll take her home" Rome says pointing at Maddy, I nod and they leave. I'm standing Infront of Rome's car alone with him.

"Thank you" I tell him but he shrugs his shoulders "thank Ethan, if it were up to Rome and I we'd be more than happy to have you go through that torture, we don't really like you Gabriela"

Straight as a ruler isn't he?

"Can I see him?" He shakes his head "he doesn't wanna see you, he's trying to close the chapter where you existed so don't make this hard for him"

I feel my tears fall "I'm sorry, I just need to talk to him.....tell him I love him please" he chuckles Abit. "it's a little too late for that don't you think?"

I don't understand him so all I do is look down "carry on with your life after this, he wanted you to be happy"

I look at him, feeling dizzy. I can't see things and the world's spinning, oh god.

"Gabriela"

Is all I hear before things blackout.