❀thirty two

"Goodness what happened?" My father asks putting down his newspaper and walking to me

"I'll explain later, Ophelia" I call out to our head maid, she comes in running and stands Infront of me "yes, young master"

"Take her to my room and make sure she gets everything she needs" I put her down and Ophelia takes her upstairs.

I sigh flopping myself on the sofa in the living room "what happened?" My father asks again "she was in debt, the debtors wanted to do despicable things to her, I'm lucky I got there in time" I cover my face with my hands.

If I was Abit late, what would've happened? Would she have stripped, gotten fucked by them or got visibly more hurt than she is now?

I couldn't help my it,my heart kept racing at the thought of it, I take my phone from the pockets of my pants and dial Rome's number.

A few rings later and he picks up.

"Hey Fra" he sounds sleepy "Bruno, black hair, fat, missing four fingers on his right hand" he doesn't ask questions, he only replies with a hum and I hang up.

He was going to pay for even thinking about stripping my girl naked for his amusement.

I walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water when jodie comes in there too "you good?" She asks removing one of her airpods, I nod making her scoff "still a horrible liar" I hit on the head and storm off hearing her curse at me.

I open my bedroom, taking off my shirt I throw it on the floor. The bathroom door opens and Gabriella walks out, wearing my t-shirt and shorts.

I chuckle, she looks cute like that.

"Come sit" I order her, I walk to where I keep my first aid kit and take it out. I go back to her and sit myself on the floor, her on the bed.

"Stretch your leg" she does as she's told, I hold her foot in my big hands trying to hard not to lose my shit, she's covered in bruises. They wanted to ruin her for fuck's sake.

"So when did you plan on telling me?" She suddenly questions "about what?" I put the spirit on the cotton and start to rub it on her bruises.

"That you are Ace"

A chuckle escapes my lips "you're not believing that shit too are you?" I take her other leg onto my hand "what do you mean?"

"I was bluffing,I'm not Ace" she looks at me skeptically before asking another question "but you cut off his fingers without mercy"

"A fast reflex" that's the most dumbest excuse in history, god "you're lying" I look up at her "I'm not, I was bluffing and it worked" she rolls her eyes preferably okay with my statement.

"You're going to stay here till you get better" I coldly say to her not wanting a retort or questioning from her and she seems to get the idea.

"The money.... I'll pay it back"

"With what job?" I ask her "my jobs, you shouldn't have interfered with my problems" I look at her immediately "excuse you?"

"I would have paid it by myself"

"Do you think you would have been able to pay those assholes with your part time jobs, look at yourself Gabriela... that shit of yours is also messing with my schedule on fucking you....."

"Even though you shouldn't have....."

"THEN GO BACK" I stand up throwing the cotton on my hands at her "GO BACK AND FUCKING STRIP FOR THEM LET THEM HAVE THAT BODY OF YOURS FOR CHEAP CASH...... THE FUCK ARE YOU GIVING ME ATTITUDE FOR SAVING YOUR BROKE ASS MHHH....BE GRATEFUL AND SHUT UP"

she doesn't say anything, her eyes are brimming with tears but I don't give shit at this point. She's acting like a damn child, she wants to pay her debt so bad she can go fuck them for all I fucking area.

GOD!

I start to walk to the door when her hand suddenly interwines with mine, I turn to her "I'm sorry and thank you for helping me....I promise to pay up every penny I owe you back"

Why is she so hell bent on paying the money, it's not even that much. I chuckle at her words.

"Strip then"

She looks at me visibly confused at my order "uh.... what?" I walk closer to her pressing my forehead against her "strip the fuck down, that's what you were going to do to those men weren't you?" I see her gulp....her breath getting ragged.

"Ethan..."

"I bought you rossa, elven fucking million dollars, you said you'll pay right?" She nods her head looking down "let's get on with it then"

She moves two steps back and start to take my t-shirt off of her body,I walk closer to her cupping her face. It's filled with tears, her face all red.

"I'm sorry....."

I don't let her finish her sentence, I smash my lips onto hers, greedily wanting to feel every part of her mouth.

My hand moves lower and grips her ass that's hidden inside my black shorts, I pull them down wanting to have her there and then

The second i feel a drop of wet thing on my face I move away from her "I'm sorry...I'm sorry" she apologizes. I groan In anger before walking out of the room.

What did I just do!