❀eleven

Throughout the entire weekend I couldn't help think about Ethan's words, he had called me pathetic

Throughout the entire weekend I couldn't help think about Ethan's words, he had called me pathetic. It was true I fucking knew that but hearing him say that made me rage.

How dare he!

But I needed him back for the damn revenge and to prove to him that I'm not pathetic, my heart still hurted about Derek but my damn ego hurted even more.

I got ready for school, u grab my bag from the bed and rush out from my apartment. I had to convince him somehow, he had to keep playing this game with me.

I opened my phone once I got into the public transport, a cute looking girl saw me standing and gave me her seat, I accepted it and put her on my lap.

What's happening with Ethan?
Did you two break-up?
Damn, she couldn't even keep a nerd?
Someone ask her personally
They didn't come together
Oh, shit then it's true
Wait for her to come
Isn't she seeing our group texts

I sighed, my reputation is the only thing that was hanging on to me, I needed to find him before getting into the school, I texted for him to meet me at the back gate, after a few minutes he responded with a unamused emoji.

The bus came to hault and the girl on my lap got off but not before giving me a crumpled memo, I open it.

You're so beautiful.

I smiled, kids don't lie.

I got off at my stop, looking at my watch it was 07:23am, I had lots of time before the limited time which was 8am. I walk to the back door in secret hoping that he'd really come.

"You're here" I shriek after seeing him standing beside the incinerator hands in his pocket "what do you want" he bluntly asks me not even bothering to move closer to me.

"Let's get back together"

He chuckles, he fucking chuckled, am I amusing to him "and why should I?" He asks me leaning closer to my face, where is all this boldness coming from.

"Because we have a literature exam soon and you need to pass" he shakes his head "I've got a new tutor" I bite my lower lip trying to find something.

"I'll do anything, jus please" I plead knowing that this is like making a deal with the damn devil but he's a rude nerd, he won't ask for something extreme.

"Sleep with me"

My gaze immediately shift to him in shock "what?" I utter out "I said sleep with me, let me fuck you" then he smiles, my lips tremble at his offer.

Is he fucking crazy?

"You're insane, I won't do that"

"Suit yourself" then he starts to walk away heading back inside the school main building, my reputation, my ego. All of that will be gone the minute he steps into that damn building.

It's jus sex, only plain sex.

"Wait!" I shout making him turn to look at me "i-i-i-i-i accept your offer" I say looking at him feeling my insides about to collapse, he let's out a chuckle "so damn desperate" I accept his words without a fight.

"Yes"

He walks back to where I am "you're ready to get fucked for simple shit?" He asks his thumb caressing my cheek "what's the difference between you and a stripper?" I don't answer him. His left hand yanks my hair making me groan.

"Answer me" he orders in a smile "fuck, just take the offer and shut up" he nods his head "my bad" he  walks around me checking me out "not bad" I shudder at his remark.

"Has he ever kissed you or fucked you?" Why the hell is he so blunt for can't he use better words.

"Yes, he's done both".

I hear him groan before moving back to my face, his middle finger on my lips "I guess we need to clean you up then" he smiles.

He looks so damn creepy right now.

"You're crazy, you know that" I tell him feeling my body get hot, who gets hot at something like this? Am I sick? Yes I have a fever that's the only answer.

"Thanks" he says before turning around and walking off, he hasn't specified anything about what's to come.

What kind of trouble have I put myself into this time?

Ethan Reyes..who are you really?

who are you really?