❀sixteen

Friday, the last day of the week, I was overly tired and i couldn't wait to get home for the weekend

Friday, the last day of the week, I was overly tired and i couldn't wait to get home for the weekend. I had handed Ethan the contract a day ago with my signature on it.

You should've seen his face!

My leg had not fully healed, I couldn't just wake up and I'm better the netizens would not understand, so I went to the next stage of limping.

Pathetic, I know but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I walk over to the cafeteria with my friends, Madison had finally returned and now the trio was back in business, we filled her with all the shit happening to our lives, she didn't even ask further questions.

We open the cafeteria door "what you wanna eat?" I ask Madison "fries I guess" I nod turning to ray "you?" She looks up from her phone "some lobster" I smile sticking out my hand "give me the money".

It was always like this we had works during break time, each one of us had their special day to go stand In line ordering food.

I hated it.

I sigh "gabs, do you have the exam time table?" Maddy asks me as i nod, I put my hand into my jacket pocket but there's nothing, I freak out, the hell is my phone?

"Guys, I need to go look for my phone" they both nod and I rush out from the cafeteria going to class, I'd be fucked of anyone caught a glimpse if my phone.

I reach the class, opening the door I get in going straight to my seat, I take out all the books from under the desk but nothing, I empty my bag looking for it but it's not there.

I start to panic, I run my fingers through my hair trying to calm myself down, trying hard to remember where I had left it.

I turn towards the window trying to think, I bit my nail...a bad habit I had. I'd bit my nails everytime I panicked about something.

"Looking for this?"

A thickly male voice asks making me  shiver unknowingly, I turn around to see who it is and I gulp... it's him.

Ethan Reyes.

Dressed in a white shirt who's sleeves were rolled up till to the elbows, it was nicely tucked into black pants, he did not have his jacket on.

He smiled, his veiny hands taking out the lollipop from his mouth, he runs his fingers through his black hair which was styled into a wolf cut and gently laid back.

"Why are you starting at me like that?" He finally asks snapping me out of my trance, I look at him trying not to lose it. As much of an asshole as he was, no one could deny that Ethan was the epitome of hot.

He just kept to himself, hiding behind that 'im an innocent school president' facade so no one would realize the real him..... the damn beast.

"Why do you have my phone?" I manage to choke out after few minutes "you left it on the table and I didn't want my girlfriend's properties to get lost" he says a smirk on his lips.

"Hand it over" I sternly say, he doesn't argue he hands me my phone willingly our hands touching in the process, I mentally smile. I put it back in my pocket wanting to leave the class but I guess he had other plans.

He took a step forward, I took two back which might have been the worst thing to do because now I was on the table, he moved closer one of his arms gripping my waist, the other on the table trapping me in-between him just like that day in the library.

"E-e-e-e-ethan" I gasped as I felt his warm soft lips on my neck, grazing themselves leaving wet sloppy kisses, I tried to stop him but he held my hands together asking me not to struggle.

"You signed a contract, so deal with it"

I gulped, his hand travelled back to my waist squeezing it trying to get untuck my shirt so he could feel my skin, he picks me up putting me on the table his legs between my thighs, I hiss from the sudden contact with the cold table.

"What if someone walks in?" I ask him trying to find an excuse so I could leave "that's the thrill rossa" this boy was crazy, I couldn't let him do this...not in class.

"Not in class, please" I manage to tell him, I was practically begging at this point. He had to stop. We have cameras in class for fuck's sake.

"I want to kiss you, I want to kiss you as my hands roam all over your body, touching every needy part of you, I want to kiss you as you ride my thigh, I want to tease you until you can't take it anymore and your only solution is to beg me, beg for my touch" he whispers in my ear before slowly licking it... sending tingles all over my body.

He stops and looks at me "I want to fuck the hell out of you rossa, I want to destroy that little cunt for any other man that's to come after me" he smirks moving two steps back.

"I'll see you again soon".

With that he walks out from my class, leaving me sitting alone on the table with a half untucked shirt and wet panties, I hated to admit it but his words have a serious effect on me.

I exhale heavily before walking out from the classroom heading to the washroom to fix myself.