❀fifteen

12:35pm

12:35pm

"Hi everyone welcome to my live today"

Her sweet voice says through my phone, it was time for her weekly lives on Instagram and I always watched them.

I was her number one fan!

"You look so beautiful" a comment read, she read it making a smile form on her beautiful face "thank you and so are you"

Fuck, her voice itself had me going Into a frenzy I couldn't help myself. Everything about her screamed

Take me, love me, adore me, worship me.

And I knew as hell that I would, I didn't care if I had to do it on my fucking knees for the rest of my life, I'd worship my lady the way she deserved till the end of time.

I couldn't wait to have her, I know she'll sign the contract, I'll have her spread on my bed. It'll be a sight worth all the years of obsessing over her.

Someone comments something funny on her live and I manage to hear her little sweet laugh, I grunt....damn.

Unzipping my pants, I take my cock out, I spit in my hand and slowly start to stroke it as images of her flash through my mind.

The swimming class, how her large boobs had fit perfectly on the top that was five seconds away from ripping off, her ass....god she had a great ass, soft as it was big...how she squeezed her boobs to get the water out Infront of the boys....I started to stroke myself faster

Her smile...her beautiful mouth, I wondered what she'd look like on her knees my cock fucking her mouth, hitting the back of her throat again and again till her eyes got teary and I manage to cum on her.

"Fuck....rossa" I pant, shifting painfully on the seat, I look at her on the live. Soon... soon I'll have her begging for my cock like a little fucking slut that she is and I'll give it to her... I'll fuck her so hard that she'll see stars.

"Shit" I pick up my pace going faster my mind loosing it's reasoning as feel myself close, my breath becomes heavy....I pick up my phone with trembling hands and manage to comment on her live

Can I come, please?

I'm not sure if she's stupid, innocent or has zero experience, I hold myself from cuming until she allows me to. It's painful as hell but the satisfaction I'll get from cuming under her permission is far more worthy to me.

"Uh...sure you can come......"

That's all I needed to hear before cuming in my hand like an idiot, I panted heavily throwing my head back on the chair.. I'll die one day because of this.

I look at the mess I've made, I sigh taking a tissue cleaning it up. Very soon I won't have to imagine or wonder about her.

One of these days I'll have her on my bed taking my cock into her tight cunt like a good girl for me.

Gabriela Colton.

Pray all the prayers you can find because once I own you. I'll fuck you to my heart's content and not even prayers will be able to save you.

I look at her smiling, I smile also.

My girl, my lady, my fucktoy, mine.

Bear with me.... please....im try my best on these.