❀two

I walk out from the teacher's office my head held down, I couldn't believe this was happening to me, it's only been a year after we started dating but this boy wants to break up with me? The teacher had called me to talk about my behavior during h...

I walk out from the teacher's office my head held down, I couldn't believe this was happening to me, it's only been a year after we started dating but this boy wants to break up with me? The teacher had called me to talk about my behavior during his class but who can blame me the old man is boring as hell.

I walk to class 3B where economics class was taking place, after exchanging greetings with the teacher I walk to the person I came for.

the school president.

"Hey president" I call out making him jolt, he was dozing during Mrs Fox's class? He has guts "yes" he responds putting on his glasses "Mr William is asking for you" he nods and stands up following me behind.

He doesn't say anything, I hand him to Mr William and walk off to the cafeteria, it was time for break. My head was still heavy from all the thinking and it hurted due to the crying.

"Hey gabs"

Rachel, my best friend calls out to me as i enter the cafeteria I walk to where she is and take a sit on the chair Infront of her "aren't you eating?" She asks me and i nod "I'm tryna lose weight for my commercial"

"Geez, you'll end up fainting at this rate" I roll my eyes at her I've starved myself numerous times and I had never faint, this is nothing to worry about.

"Okay, I know that look, what's wrong?" I smile, Rachel has been the only person I trusted, she was my best friend and she knew the real me. I look at her feeling my tears gather up "gabs, what is it?"

"It's Derek, he wants to break up with me" I say feeling my voice starting to crack "oh honey" she comes to my side and wraps her arms around me.

Derek and I have been dating last year during junior year, he saved me from falling down the stairs and one thing led to another, dating then began. His sudden outburst about breaking up is taking a troll on because he's the first person I actually liked.

"Here" she hands me her hankie and I wipe my tears with it, I'm glad Rachel's here I wouldn't know what to do without her. The cafeteria door opens and Derek walks in hand in hand with Megan, my rival, the girl he told me not to worry about. I felt a pang of hurt shoting through me.

He looked at me and scoffed, I held back my anger it would do me no good bursting out at the Minister's son. They walk past us and sit at the table at the end of the row.

I exhale heavily, breath gabs breath.

"Two teams" the PE teacher shouted and we did as he instructed, I couldn't understand anything that was taking place, the cafeteria scene kept replaying in my mind taking a toll on me, I wanted to scream

"GABS FUCKING MOVE"

Before I could react or respond to the warning the ball hit me and I fell on the floor, my nose dripping blood. I didn't want to get up honestly "oh god honey" Ray's voice shrieked as she knelt down next to me taking my hand onto hers "Sir she's injured" someone says making the teacher groan.

"President, take her to the nurse" Ray tried to protest but ended up in no vain, in the end I was carried by the president to the nurse's office, as we walked into the office I could feel this man's warm breath on me.

"Here" he says as he lays me on the bed and offers me a tissue "the nurse's not here but I'm sure she'll back, I gotta go" I grab hold of his arm "stay with me" he glares at me before yanking his arm away from my hold.

"Hold yourself Miss popular"

Wow, did he have this manly tone from the start now that I look at him, he's not that bad. I smile at him, if Derek decided to dump me out of nowhere then I'll suck it up and pretend it doesn't affect me.

"Mr president" he stops walking and turns to me "what is it this time?" I signal him to come to me and he does "do you wanna date me?" He shrugs "what?"

I pull him to me before connecting our lips together for a kiss, I hope he doesn't kill me but his mouth tastes so divine "what do you think you're doing?" He shouts pushing me back standing up straight.

"Why, you didn't like it?" He looks at me seriously "do you even know my name?" I smile confidently then my smile fades "exactly, you don't even know my name" I tried to search in my mind but i couldn't remember.

He chuckles lowly after seeing me struggle to find his name "what's funny?" I ask him getting irritated "I had lots of respect for you Ms popular but all that's now gone"

Without another word or letting me explain he walks out from the nurse's office loudly shutting the damn door, I groan laying back on the bed, I started this I needed to finish it.

I'm sorry Mr president, you're now a victim and my only hope.