❀ nineteen

He tore off my bra and thong, I lay on his bed fully naked under his mercy, I had jus came but the feeling of my cunt not being full made me eager

He tore off my bra and thong, I lay on his bed fully naked under his mercy, I had jus came but the feeling of my cunt not being full made me eager. I didn't know what it was but to my knowledge I wanted more from him.

I wanted him to fulfill the little threats he made about fucking me till I broke, I wanted to see how it felt.

Something had to be wrong with me.

He licked his lips at the sight before him "is it okay if I kiss you?" He asks before shaking his head "not that you'd have a choice".

He leaned down to me, my lips on his as he harshly gripped onto my waist, my hands found his back tightening around his neck as I kissed him harder, there was something about his lips that was so addicting.

He stopped kissing me, his eyes loomed all over me again "how long will it take for you to break?" He casually asks "I don't know" I answered making him laugh.

"Not long"

With that he spread my legs open with his right hand, I helped him by spreading them even wider, he reached for my neck kissing it, biting it, dragging his tongue all over it making me shiver in pleasure.

He stood up taking his pants off in a hurry as he cursed for them being too complicated, his briefs came next and there it was....fuck was it big, my mouth fell into a big O as I looked at him.

It had been pierced.

"What do think?" I gulped at his question, what am I suppose to even say...I could see the pre cum from it and god did I want to kneel down and suck him off.

But I didn't, I'd keep my dignity for now.

"Should I fuck you now?" He asked leaning towards me again, I closed my eyes trying to not get wet by the image Infront of me "don't" I chocked out making him chuckle.

"You're using so much strength to hide your lust for me, while it's being displayed fully down here" I felt his fingers near my entrance, slowly stroking my sides "don't stretch" I whimpered as I felt him start to do it.

He smiled stretching it even more "we gotta make my cock fit ,don't we?" I moaned out "fuck.... Ethan please" but it was no use he kept stretching me and before I knew it two his fingers slipped inside me making me curse out.

Fuck....two fingers at once, my limit was being played with, I squirmed as his fingers kept moving inside me, going deeper and deeper "you're going too deep" I breathed out "I gotta find your sweet spot" as if he didn't touch it when he was tongue fucking me earlier.

I couldn't hold myself, I put my hands on his chest trying to push him off of me but I loved a struggle...this was one thing in my stupid fantasy books.

He licked my ear his fingers as his fingers pumped me even faster, I was a moaning mess at this point "Ethan, Ethan stop" I cried out to him and he did..this man left me edging and stood up.