❀six

"Yes darling just like that, now turn to left and bend over, look at the camera Gabriela, perfect"

Gio, the photographer shouted as I did my best to make poses so he can have all the good angles "yes the camera loves you darling" I smile, I loved my job it got tiring and a little toxic at times but I loved it all.

Especially since it made me money.

"Darling, you were gorgeous but why is your hair red?" I shrug taking a towel from the chair and covering myself with it, we were doing a swimsuit photoshoot, I just got out of the water and it was cold.

"I'm going through a phase" he nods understandingly "oh, you poor thing" he pats my shoulder, please don't feel sympathy it opens up closed wounds.

"Hey gabs" Vicente, the head of the swimsuit brand I was doing a photoshoot for greets me "hello sir" he chuckles handing me a can Dr pepper "you've work hard and please stop with the sir, it makes me feel old" I chuckle at his joke and proceed to head onto the changing room.

I had a tutoring session in less than thirty minutes I had to hurry, I didn't get paid much in my photoshoots because I wasn't a real model the only reason I'm doing this is because I desperately need the money and it'd look good in my future modelling resume.

I change my clothes ready to leave the company building when someone stops "hello bitch" I look up at the person because I was bent packing my things in the bag.

"Oh hi Fallon" i smile, she's Vicente's girlfriend well I guess because she's always clinging onto him and threatening us to stop looking at him, like girl I GOT EYES FOR A REASON.

"I saw what you did" oh here it goes again "you were seducing my Vicente with your cheap looking swimsuit and plastic body, you better stay away from him or else....."

"Or else what....huh, I got nothing to lose girl, I'm an orphaned teenager who's just trying to pay some bills Vicente's old for fuck's sake and the cheap swimsuit is from the company besides Fallon you're the one with the plastic body or should I pop the damn air out of your boobs for you to get that?"

She goes quiet "I'm not trying to seduce Vicente okay, please relax" she looks at me her eyes filled with rage at this rate she'll fucking pop, oh god "I gotta go girl" I turn around to leave when I hear something shatter from the back "YOU STUPID WENCH" .

Uh..huh, rich kids need reality checks once a while, I believe. I check my watch and there's only 6 minutes left or I'm gonna be late to my tutoring session.

I stand outside the company waiting for a cab, a red Ferrari stops Infront me and the person inside rolls the windows down "hello beautiful" I fake smile, do I know this man "hi" I greet back hoping for a cab to approach.

"Don't be scared" he gets out from the car "my name's Jimmy" okay, please scoot along now "we met at the ball last time" what ball, I didn't go to any ball "you don't remember me, we spent a few minutes outside talking about the sky"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, now I remember him he's was the insufferable rich kid who kept bragging about going to the moon, I remember him now. God I'm not glad to see him.

"Oh, okay" he smiles at me "I'll give you a ride, c'mon" I look at my watch wanting to refuse his offer but if I'm late that woman won't ever let me hear the end of it, so I agree to his offer hoping to not regret it.

We drive in an awkward manner, he'd ales say something and I'd either answer him or ignore it. We arrive at the mansion where I work at and I get out after thanking him, he gets out of the car too following me behind.

"I'm fine, you can leave now" he chuckles twirling the car keys on his finger as I ring the doorbell, a maid opens and immediately greets blabber mouth "young master" when I tell you I almost chocked, I mean it he lived here, this is his house.

Damn!

After the torturing session I head on out to where I work part-time as a waitress, it's currently 8pm. I serve the tables as fast i can, I take one couples order and head to the kitchen with it.

I stagger to walk but luckily one of my coworkers catch me "you okay gabs" I nod my head at him, I feel so dizzy that I can't even help it "sit here, I'll take your table" I thank him for his kindness as another one brings me a glass of water "thanks" I take the glass and have the water in one go.

I haven't eaten anything because of this photoshoot, I didn't want my angles coming out bad, someone walks through the kitchen door heading straight to me "hey gabs, someone brought this" he says handing me a paper bag.

I open it and inside there's food containers, one has shawarmas the other a whole chicken with it's sauce and a big bottle of water, really water? I take the note that was beneath the containers.

I made these myself, please eat and stop starving yourself.
-C.S

a tear falls down my cheek as I look at the food , who made these and why would they make it. I look at the food again and smile, I close my eyes and say grace then I start to dig in. I haven't had a real meal in five days.

Whoever you are, thank you.