❀twenty two

Saturday, the only day I got to relax by myself, I was currently sitting in my living room re-reading a webtoon called the greatest estate developer

Lloyd Frontera is my idol.

I wanna study, get money, then lazy around for the rest of my life just like him, I swear to god. I picked up my heated up roasted chicken and ate it.

A knock on the door made me furrow my eyebrows, who could it be at this hour...I mean it's the weekend I don't expect anyone to come her not even my friends.

I put my phone on the small wooden table and walk to the door, unlocking it I push it backwards. I look at the person Infront of me. He stands 6'0 tall wearing a black attire, he is Ethan Reyes.

Why?

"Are you going to move so I can get inside or not?" He asks taking his hands out from his pockets, I fake a smile "come in"

He gives me a sly smirk walking inside, he takes off his shoes and put them on the shoe rack beside him.

"You live here?"

I nod my head "this place is like my closet" he states walking around the apartment, I want to strangle him so bad right now.

"What are you doing here ?" I ask him, he takes off his jacket throwing it to my face "today's Saturday rossa"

Shoot I totally forgot.

I bit my lower lip, he sits himself on the worn out sofa sighing "this place is a mess" he tells me, oh wow I didn't even notice that. I roll my eyes at him.

He starts to shift in his seat, he puts his hand behind his back trying to get whatever's making him uncomfortable as I stand there looking at him.

"Is this-" before he can finish his question i quickly grab the panties from his hands "cute" he chuckles. I wanna bury myself and die. I run to the bedroom and start to tidy up, he's a moron can't believe he came all the way here just for sex.

I walk from my room a few seconds later and he's not in his seat, did he leave.....just then I hear something fall from my kitchen and I quickly run to see what it was.

"What happened?"

I shockingly ask looking at the broken glass on the floor "THAT WAS EXPENSIVE" I shout at him "it's only one glass" what did he say?

"Besides you have nothing to eat in here" did he go through my fridge "that's non of your business" I tell him storming into the living room.

He followed me there too "get me a notebook or something" her orders sitting down on the old worn out sofa "what for?"

"Stop asking me questions and do what I'm asking you to" I sigh going to my bedroom, after rummaging through my stuff I come out holding a notebook "here"

He takes out a Fulgor nocturnus pen from his pocket and start to list down a couple things, I wait till he's done without asking anything.

"Get changed, we're going out"

I look at him in confusion "where to?" I didn't really understand what he meant by it, he was supposed to come here so we can fuck.... what's this?

"Grocery shopping"

I wanted to ask another question but his face expression made my words disappear, I put on a couple of black shorts and a pink t-shirt with a cap ontop "let's go" I grab my slippers from the shoe rack opening the door.

He grabs his coat following me behind.

I lock my door from the outside, I may be poor but the things in there are important to me, we walk in silence something I cannot take.

"I thought you came to have sex with me?" I ask him as we walk down on the flight of stairs "i did" he flatly answers "then what's with you buying me groceries?" It's honestly weird to me....

"I don't want you fainting while I fuck you"

I grunt "horny bastard" I curse at him "why thank you for noticing" he comments, oh he thinks so funny doesn't he!

Outside my small apartment there's a car, without saying anything he walks to it opening the door "get in" he tells me and I nod walking to the passenger's side.

I try to open the door....I fail.

Perks of being poor, this is so embarrassing. He sighs opening it from the inside and I get in.

"Can't you open a simple door?"

Well forgive me for being poor "I can't, what kind of car is this even?" I strap my belt on me safely "a Bugatti Chiron super sport, it's easy to use" I roll my eyes at his comment.

The engine turns on and we Begin our ride to go get the groceries, the ride is also very silent "what have you been eating?" He asks me "mhhh?"

"There's nothing in your damn kitchen, what do you eat?" Geezz, what's with his voice.

"I barely eat, I'm a model you know, I gotta keep my figure looking nice" I inform him truthfully, I didn't feel the difference between eating and not eating.

His grip on the steering wheel become aggressive "how long has this been going on?" I shrug my shoulders "lot's of years" he doesn't look at me, his eyes as solely focused on the road ahead.

I take out my phone and start to go through it "don't you think you have an eating disorder maybe!" He asks again "ehh..not really" what's with all the questions.

"Why, do you care about me so much now?" I tease nudging his shoulder with mine making him chuckle "not really but I don't want my fucktoy dying, who's body am I going to abuse if you're not here?" He casually asks making sigh.

Hopeless bastard.