❀twenty six

"strip"

"strip"

He orders parting his legs, I don't move. Something about his expression tells me this won't be easy at all. I sat at the corner of my room on a chair.

"I said strip"

He orders again, I stand up from the chair and walk to him. I start to slowly undress myself, why am I scared we've done this before haven't we. Calm down gabs.

He grabs my hand forcefully snapping my thongs off and putting me on his lap "you take too damn long"

I can feel his hard on from here and god it's big "now rossa, I'm going to fuck you as you answer my questions alright?" I nod my head, he takes lube from the nearby drawer making my eyes widen "what's that for!"

How did he even know was there?

"Your ass, don't move"

My ass, he's going to fuck my ass, I've never done that before "Ethan......" He rubs the lube all over the hole before slipping his fingers inside, I tremble in his arm, my nails digging into his back.

Smack!

"Ahhh...... fuck" I choke out as he continues to slip his fingers in and out of me making me moan out with each function "what were you doing Infront of his class?"

Smack!

Who's class? I can't, I can't even think straight right now "I-i-who?" I manage to ask as his hands fisted my hair pulling it backwards "Derek" I wince in pain because of it but whatever he's doing with his fingers seem to numb it all.

The squelching sounds that came from the mixing of his fingers and lube inside me was ..... undescribable. I twitch at the contact making me hold on to him even more

"Books...... please......I sent him some books"

He slips his fingers out from my ass and I breath out heavily, I moan out in despair due to the emptiness in my hole.

"What....."

He applies the lube all over his cock stroking it slowy, it brushed my hole and I felt my cunt drip "Eth......."

Before I can say anything more, he thrusts his cock inside me from the back as I groan my tears starting to gather "books, what books?" How can he manage to ask questions in this state, I can barely form words "too deep" I mutter, I was almost feeling it In my stomach.

"Please..... I'll tell you...... please" he's slipping himself in and out of me in an inhuman speed "do you feel how your hole is sucking me back in everytime I try to move?" He whispers in my ear slowly nibbling on it too.

"I'm ..... close" I mutter to him my head hanging on his shoulder as I cried like a child, they weren't tears of sadness but of pleasure. He knew what he was doing and Jesus fuck it worked so well, his fingers found my nipples.

"These.....so..... aroused" he takes it into his mouth as the other got fondled with, I was loosing my mind here. I arched my back giving him a better access

His cock was on spot, big enough for me to cry out when he tries to slip it in but pleasureable enough to make me cum just from a few thrusts in .

"Don't you fucking dare cum" he threatens still moving inside me "I can't .... please..no more" he laughs at my desperate pleas "cum and see how I punish you for it" I gulp trying to hold it in but it was hard....so hard, he knew what he wanted and that was to ruin me.

Freak!

He was brutal, fast and merciless I never thought I'd see him like this, he kept rimming my hole till I was nothing but a babbling mess and god it felt so good that it hurt to not cum

"Ethan please.....I'm begging you" I pleaded with him,I kept begging, utterly total nonsense to him, I was on the verge of going crazy "you cum when I tell you to" I nod my head my tears streaming down my face, I watched him through hooded eye, he was sweating his hands on my waist as he guided me in and out of his cock.

"Give me permission to cum, I'm begging you please" this was one of the rules in the contract, I was a toy he could order to do anything, I knew i could cum without his permission if I wanted to but then.... would it be worth it to disobey him?

No, not at all. I liked this being vulnerable to him like this, it felt so damn good. I'd do what he says even if it kills me , I'd let him lead....he..he could do whatever he wanted with me and I wouldn't hate it right now.

I must have gone crazy.

Strands of hair fell from his head to his forehead "birth control?" He asks gritting his teeth, I felt his hips buckle up as I nodded and In no time, his cum was filled inside my hole.

I felt exhausted but more importantly I was frustrated I hadn't come at all. I wanted...no I needed to cum, so badly. I looked at him in desperate as he removed me from his lap standing up.

"Ethan please......"

I needed him, I needed him to make me cum, allow me to cum....I wiped my tears moving on my knees on the bed holding his jacket "what?"

"Make me cum.... please....you can't leave me like this" he couldn't possibly be this cruel right, he was a sadist not an evil freak right..

He held my chin making me look at him "look at yourself rossa" he pointed down in between my thighs, I was sticky still dripping of his cum "I just filled you up what more do you want?" He asks rhetorically knowing that it wasn't enough, I need to release myself.

"I want to cum.... please... please" he laughs letting go of my chin making me fall back on the bed with a thud "no" he sternly says grabbing his phone.

"You couldn't......."

"I can and I am, think about me when you finger yourself tonight and if it will make you feel better facetime me so I can watch"

"This.....no... please" he looks at me completely unamused "This is what you get for talking to him, maybe you should ask him for an orgasm"

Derek, he's mad I talked to him? Is this what this is all about? Was he mad or jealous or something? No, not possible. He just doesn't want to share, he made it so clear in the contract.

"Only I ruin you like that rossa"

With that he walks out from my apartment leaving me alone on the bed exhausted, unsatisfied and dying to make myself cum.

Ethan Reyes..... fucking monster.